140 SANY Equipment Exported to Dubai
DUBAI, August 9, 2023 /chinatrucks.com/ --Recently, a ship loaded with 140 Sany equipments sailed out of Shandong port to Jebel Ali port in Dubai, UAE.
This products exported will be mainly used in infrastructure construction projects in countries along the "Belt and Road" to help improve local livelihoods.
“This export is different from the past. Heavy equipment is difficult to load and unload and is vulnerable to the typhoon weather. Proper loading, ballasting, tie-downs, and stability adjustments are very important for safe operations.” said Wu Yanhong, law enforcement officer of Dongguan Shatian Marine Department. To ensure proper loading, Maritime authorities check the operation of ships on a daily basis and monitor the cargo loading process in real time using closed-circuit television, automatic identification systems.
Driven by the Belt and Road project, China gets more foreign contracting projects, and there is more demand for Sany excavators, dump trucks, mixer trucks, pump trucks and other engineering equipment.
With high quality, excellent performance and ultimate service, Sany equipment has achieved impressive sales results in the global market.
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April 2023-06-13
- SANY Wide Body Mining Dump Trucks to be Equipped With Allison Transmissions 2023-04-19
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises 2023-03-23
- SANY Provides Training Support for Its Mining Customer in Colombia 2023-03-06
- Sany Ranks First with 3,481 New Energy Heavy Trucks Sold from Jan. to Nov. 2022-12-27
- SANY’s 150-ton Large Mining Truck Was Delivered to Uzbekistan 2022-12-12
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport 2022-11-23
- 120 SANY Tractor Heads Were Exported to Middle East 2022-11-23
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics 2022-11-02
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany 2022-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.