Russia CTT 2017: Foreigners Thump up for FAW Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine
www.chinatrucks.com: The 18th International Specialized Exhibition Construction Equipment and Technologies (CTT 2017), the fifth top global exhibition of construction equipment, is organized by CTT and held in Moscow, Russia, from 5/30/2017 to 6/03/2017. FAW Xichai brought Aowei CA6SM2 Natural Gas Engine on display and become the focusing point for visitors across the world in Russia 2017 CTT.
During the exhibition, visitors from Far Eastern Federal District of Russia and Novosibirsk come to the Xichai Booth for inquiring about the price, service, parts and technology of CA6SM2 engine. Some potential customers show great interest in CA6SM2 engine and scramble to take photos. Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine becomes a focus of attention at Russia 2017 CTT.
According to the latest statistics, its sales jump more than 300% in the first four months, with almost 700 units of Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine sold merely in Shanxi province in May.
Why is CA6SM2 becoming so popular?
High Horsepower: We base the development of CA6SM2 engine on large displacement, and solve the problem that a natural gas engine delivers a low power. It boasts the largest torque in China, roughly 100—300N•m greater than its competitors, two less gear shifting while starting and running up a hill. The Horse power is 10—40 higher than its competitors, making overtaking easier.
High efficiency and gas economy: It features China's first single-cylinder four-valve, overhead camshaft technology to achieve the highest levels of combustion efficiency by accurate gas distribution and evenly fuel mixing. Furthermore, with E-controls lean burn technology and vehicle energy-saving match, CA6SM2 can save 2 kilograms /100km of fuel.
Reliability: The dedicated valve and Valve-Valve Seat Ring Friction Pair fitted on the engine highly reduce the inherent friction between machine and valve seat and ensure a reliable gas distribution. In addition, it also fitted with an electric control natural gas system with a mature technology and reliable performance.
On 7, June 2017, Xichai is expected to shine at Vietnam Motorcycle Exhibition 2017. By the time, you will have chance to see Aowei CA6DM2-42E5 engine and other products at the scene.
- Xichai Aowei Engine Shines at Electric Indonesia 2017-09-20
- Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine 2017-08-31
- Xichai CA6DM3-50E5 Engine Made to 2017 Most Powerful Engine List 2017-08-30
- FAW Xichai Aowei 6DM3 Engine Enjoys a Lead in Producing Large Horse Power 2017-05-10
- FAWDE Achieves a Solid Export Volume of 1,800 in March, Up by 12.5% 2017-03-22
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
- Xichai AOWEI Won Orders of 109 Units in Anhui 2016-11-23
- XICHAI AOWEI Won Big Orders in the First Quarter 2016-05-05
- The Sales Volume of Xichai Engines Increases by About 20% in 1st Qr. 2016-04-11
- Xichai CA6DLD Diesel Engine Passes Europe V Emission Certification Test 2016-01-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April