Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September
On July 25, Sichuan Hyundai organizes a press release conference in Ziyang plant for its new generation of MIGHTY light truck in the presence of over 80 audiences including journalists, dealers and users. MIGHTY is a high-end logistics vehicle which uses brand new exterior, passenger car like interior and multifunctional specification. It is expected to be launched in September this year.
Mr. Sun Zhentian, Chairman of Sichuan Hyundai tells in his speech that “MIGHTY light truck relying on mature technology, outstanding quality, accurate targeting and advantageous brand will rapidly grow to the main force in middle and short distance logistics market. Together with COUNTY high-end business bus, Xcient high-end heavy truck, CHMC medium and high-end commercial vehicle, it will drive Sichuan Hyundai stepping towards top 10 Chinese commercial vehicle enterprises.
As an important strategic vehicle, MIGHTY receives much attention due to its task to lay down a good reputation and build up a good brand image for Sichuan Hyundai light truck products. MIGHTY is especially eye-catching in design and quality. It is developed on the basis of previous MIGHTY by introducing South Korean producing technology and quality management system. It is created for China’s high-end logistics market by combining Hyundai technology and applying for state-of-art technologies and intelligent specifications.
MIGHTY has new design in exterior with simple and clear body styling and tough, classic style. The driving cab uses a style focusing on the driver. The wide body maximizes inner space. The multifunctional interior and central control are optimized according to ergonomics, bringing customers with a driving experience similar with passenger car.
In addition, in terms of chassis and power, MIGHTY have undergone strong duration tests: over 100 actual vehicle tests through 1.3 million km performance tests from Hainan to Heilongjiang and then to Nanyang in South Korea. The whole vehicle passes 49 strict comparison tests. It can cope with various road conditions by accurate adjustment specific to China’s overall full road environment. MIGHTY is all superior to its same kind in terms of body/door, steering/suspension, engine, driving and braking.
At the release conference, Sichuan Hyundai also signs official strategic cooperation agreement with Cummins. The joining this time is based on the principle of “honest cooperation, mutual benefits, common development and win-win situation”. They reach many common protocols in products, technology and after sales service. The two sides will utilize each side’s superior resources to optimize supply chain of engine system and make breakthroughs by mutual cooperation.
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-14
- Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production 2017-08-24
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan HYUNDAI MIGHTY Kicks off Assembly Line in China 2017-07-03
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference 2017-02-16
- ZEDO 300M Launched in Kunming and Won Orders of 30 Units 2016-12-07
- CHMC Won Orders of 881 Units in Double Eleven 2016-11-15
- Sichuan Hyundai Dump Truck to be on Listing 2015-12-10
- Meifeng Blue Awarded the Best Vehicle Urea Provider 2014-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April