Sichuan HYUNDAI MIGHTY Kicks off Assembly Line in China
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 29, 2017, Sichuan Hyundai new MIGHTY light truck that has received much attention in the weeks leads up to its grand off-line. General Manager of Sichuan Hyundai, Jin Shiping, shows up at the unveiling ceremony. It is said that the light truck will be used for urban logistics, cold chain and road sanitary segments and is expected to be launched at the end of this year.
In the speech Jin Shiping says MIGHTY is an important model in the strategic product portfolio. “MIGHTY, as ‘a new model for high-end medium and light truck’ that was built upon Hyundai’s traditional and new technologies, will be highly favored by users in future due to its outstanding quality and performance, and sets off a wave of enthusiasm for purchasing among China’s commercial vehicle market.
MIGHTY is derived from Hyundai’s global classic MIGHTY light truck and makes updates accordingly to China market. It uses passenger car’s driving cab and can be easily recognized from the exterior. MIGHTY was said to be a world-class endurance truck with excellent power system, rich intelligent and safety specification.
With respect to power, MIGHTY uses CUMMINS engine + GETRAG transmission + Dongfeng DANA axle and reaches the best fuel economy by scientific adjustment to power system. In terms of specification on intelligence, MIGHTY is equipped with 7” LCD display that performs a handful of functions including radio, bluetooth, navigation and reversing camera, etc. It is compatible with AVC systems using Apple CarPlay and Baidu CafLife. The self-detection enables itself to recognize faults without the interference of other equipment.
With regard to security, MIGHTY’s entire model range has ABS and EBD fitted and an option for disc brake, fuel brake and air brake. Either in normal road conditions or rampway, it can perform very stable braking power with a short braking distance and longer lifespan for brake shoes. MIGHTY also passes a complete vehicle performance test carried out in a professional space, making sure the good endurance.
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches New Version of Mighty Light Truck 2019-08-19
- Hyundai Motor Agrees New Truck Partnership with Sichuan Energy in China 2018-09-06
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory 2018-03-21
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-14
- Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production 2017-08-24
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April