Xichai CA6DM3-50E5 Engine Made to 2017 Most Powerful Engine List
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 27, 2017 Internal Combustion Engine Advanced Manufacturing Forum & 2017 Most Powerful Engine List Awarding Ceremony was held in Beijing. FAW Xichai CA6DM3-50E5 engine successfully made its way to 2017 Most Powerful Engine List. Released in June, 2016, the engine sold 7,627 units in early half of this year with a total output value of 705,220,000 RMB.
Meeting National V Emission Standards, CA6DM3-50E5 diesel engine achieves higher fuel economy, longer life expectancy and longer oil-replacing cycle. It has gained six invention titles and 36 patents, projecting China’s heavy-duty diesel engine manufacturing technology to the first rank in the international market.
In addition, CA6DM3-50E5 diesel engine has made innovations in eight areas, including common rail fuel ejecting electronic control unit (ECU), air-driven urea dosing system, 1.5 million km B10 lifespan reliability, 100,000 km fuel replacement technology, lighter body weight, more efficient combustion systems, and special engine braking systems.
Most Powerful Engine List was first released in 2010. Since then, it was compiled every year. Now, it has become the most authoritative assessment in China’s vehicle engine market. So far, Xichai has made its way to the list for eight consecutive years.
- Xichai Aowei Engine Shines at Electric Indonesia 2017-09-20
- Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine 2017-08-31
- Russia CTT 2017: Foreigners Thump up for FAW Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine 2017-06-06
- FAW Xichai Aowei 6DM3 Engine Enjoys a Lead in Producing Large Horse Power 2017-05-10
- FAWDE Achieves a Solid Export Volume of 1,800 in March, Up by 12.5% 2017-03-22
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
- Xichai AOWEI Won Orders of 109 Units in Anhui 2016-11-23
- XICHAI AOWEI Won Big Orders in the First Quarter 2016-05-05
- The Sales Volume of Xichai Engines Increases by About 20% in 1st Qr. 2016-04-11
- Xichai CA6DLD Diesel Engine Passes Europe V Emission Certification Test 2016-01-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April