SAIC Maxus Electric Van EV80 to Arrive in Germany
In early October, 200 units EV80 electric van, made by SAIC Maxus, were shipped to Germany. As the first electric van ever made by SAIC Maxus, EV80 is set to make big splashes in German auto market.
According to SAIC Maxus, EV80 will be operated by Maske Group, the biggest light commercial vehicle rental service provider in Germany. It is also the first time for the company to make purchases from China.
With the highest technologies and the longest continuous driving distance, EV80 has already obtained ECE E-mark. With a continuous driving distance of 192 km, the vehicle is equipped with lithium iron phosphate batteries with a power storage of 56 KWh. Having further optimized its batteries, electric motor and electric control system, EV80 can hardly find a rival in terms of safety standards.
In April this year, SAIC Maxus new energy products EV80 and EG10 were revealed at Birmingham Auto Exhibition. On September 28, EV80 made its way to New Zealand.
Thanks to its years of relentless work, SAIC Maxus has already established an enviable presence in European market. In 2016, it obtained an order of 3,000 units van in Europe. In December, 2015, SAIC Maxus successfully beat other big names and won the bid for providing 260 units vehicles to Irish Postal Service.
From January to October, SAIC Maxus realized a sales volume of 6,868 units in its overseas market, up by 26% year on year. According to the company, customers from the developed countries contributed the most its overall sales abroad this year. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAIC Maxus EV80 Electric Van Launches In Europe 2017-11-01
- SAIC YUEJIN to Attend 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-01
- SAIC EV80 Autonomous Light Truck Eyed by JD for Driverless Deliveries 2017-10-31
- First OEM 4-door Fire Truck Chassis Shines Off at China Fire 2017 2017-09-07
- 27,000 Units of Hongyan Heavy-duty Truck Sold in the First Eight Months 2017-09-06
- SAIC Hongyan Rank 1st in Dumper Market 2017-07-28
- China’s First Hongyan Jieshi C500 Centre-axle Cargo Truck Hits the Road 2017-07-27
- SAIC Hongyan Kingkan M500 8x4 Compound Dumper 2017-07-07
- First 300 Units of SAIC MAXUS T60 Pickups shipping off to Chile 2017-06-19
- SAIC-HONGYAN Receives an Order for 1,000 Units Car Carrier Trailers 2017-06-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Service Always Online
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April