SAIC Maxus Electric Van EV80 to Arrive in Germany
In early October, 200 units EV80 electric van, made by SAIC Maxus, were shipped to Germany. As the first electric van ever made by SAIC Maxus, EV80 is set to make big splashes in German auto market.
According to SAIC Maxus, EV80 will be operated by Maske Group, the biggest light commercial vehicle rental service provider in Germany. It is also the first time for the company to make purchases from China.
With the highest technologies and the longest continuous driving distance, EV80 has already obtained ECE E-mark. With a continuous driving distance of 192 km, the vehicle is equipped with lithium iron phosphate batteries with a power storage of 56 KWh. Having further optimized its batteries, electric motor and electric control system, EV80 can hardly find a rival in terms of safety standards.
In April this year, SAIC Maxus new energy products EV80 and EG10 were revealed at Birmingham Auto Exhibition. On September 28, EV80 made its way to New Zealand.
Thanks to its years of relentless work, SAIC Maxus has already established an enviable presence in European market. In 2016, it obtained an order of 3,000 units van in Europe. In December, 2015, SAIC Maxus successfully beat other big names and won the bid for providing 260 units vehicles to Irish Postal Service.
From January to October, SAIC Maxus realized a sales volume of 6,868 units in its overseas market, up by 26% year on year. According to the company, customers from the developed countries contributed the most its overall sales abroad this year. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SAIC Yuejin Launches First Internet-connected New Energy Light-duty Trucks 2018-07-12
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers GENPAW Trucks to Customers in Wuhan and Changsha 2018-07-03
- SAIC Motor Yuejin Internet-connected New Energy Light Truck Makes its Debut 2018-06-29
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks to Be Shipped to Congo for Operation 2018-06-26
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May 2018-06-19
- SAIC Hongyan Showcased Its Products at Vietnam 2018 Auto Expo 2018-06-12
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Exhibits at Auto Expo Changzhi 2018-06-05
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Exceeded 7,000 Units in May 2018-06-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November