Allison Reaches Milestone with Production of the 500,000th Transmission
Allison Transmission today announced the production of its 500,000th fully automatic 4000 Series™ transmission. Benefiting a wide range of commercial-duty vehicles, the transmission series is used in applications that include refuse, construction, fire and emergency, distribution, coach and transit bus, and motorhomes.
Allison began producing the 4000 Series transmission at its Indianapolis headquarters in 1993. To accommodate demand outside of North America, the company also began building the transmission at its facility in Szentgotthárd, Hungary in 2005.
Allison fully automatic transmissions use Continuous Power Technology™ to smoothly multiply engine torque and deliver more power to the wheels. As a result, fleets experience better productivity, fuel economy, comfort, safety and operational flexibility than those with manual and automated manual transmissions (AMTs).
Globally recognized for their quality and reliability, Allison transmissions are highly regarded for their greater overall economic value. This is demonstrated by the residual value that accompanies an Allison-equipped vehicle, as compared to a vehicle equipped with a manual, AMT or dual-clutch transmission (DCT). (www.chinatrucks.com)
- China’s Renowned Wrecker Fleet Chooses Allison Transmissions 2018-07-02
- Allison Transmission Showcases New Magirus Fire Truck at SICUR 2018 2018-04-23
- Aurich Waste Company Improves Productivity with Allison-equipped DAF Side-loader 2017-11-27
- Aomori Airport Upgrades Emergency Response Fleet with Allison-equipped Vehicles 2017-11-09
- Conghua Selects Allison Transmissions for New Sanitation Trucks 2017-10-27
- Allison Transmission announces xFE models for 1000 Series™ and 2000 Series™ 2017-10-20
- Allison Introduces Next GEN of Technology for Fully Automatic Transmission 2017-10-09
- Terberg Electric Truck Uses Allison Transmission, Launch with GCW up to 65 Tons 2017-09-12
- Waste Disposal Company Improves Driver Safety and Productivity with Allison 2017-07-18
- WOMA High-pressure Water Cleaner with an Allison Transmission Offers More Power 2017-07-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July