Chana research center stays focus on new energy and commercial vehicle
(chinatrucks.com, May 12, 2010) Chana Beijing, Harbin, and Jiangxi auto research institute have been set up. The new research and development base is to stay focus on new energy and commercial vehicle area.
At the present, Chana has established R＆D center in Chongqing, Italy Turin, Shanghai, and Japan Yokohama, which enables the global time resources and human resources as well as technology resources will be applied by Chana itself. Therefore, Beijing, Harbin and Jiangxi research enter have been established. What’s more, Chana will set up self research center in British and America in order to raise self research ability.
Among the three research centers, Beijing center is oriented at commercial vehicle, especially light truck, and new energy and policy research. Harbin and Jiangxi centers will provide R＆D support for local production base.
Chana insists in hybrid, electric, PLUG-IN and fuel battery and other new energy technology in terms of new energy technology research.. It has mastered CV system integration, safety control design, diagnose sstem development, and other critical core technology. And a series of research fruits have come out.
- Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 2017-10-27
- Sales of New Energy Commercial Vehicles Rose by 79.4% in July 2017-08-21
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July 2017-08-15
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2017-02-09
- FAW Jiefang Awarded the Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brand in 2016 2016-12-12
- JAC Light Commercial Vehicles Serves Delivery 2015-09-08
- 1200 New Energy Commercial Vehicles Sold in Shanghai Jan to June 2015-07-13
- 2832 Pure Electric Commercial Vehicles Produced in May 2015-06-12
- Sales of SAIC Commercial Vehicles in May 2015-06-09
- Profits of China Commercial Vehicles Makers Drop 2015-05-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April