Chana research center stays focus on new energy and commercial vehicle
(chinatrucks.com, May 12, 2010) Chana Beijing, Harbin, and Jiangxi auto research institute have been set up. The new research and development base is to stay focus on new energy and commercial vehicle area.
At the present, Chana has established R＆D center in Chongqing, Italy Turin, Shanghai, and Japan Yokohama, which enables the global time resources and human resources as well as technology resources will be applied by Chana itself. Therefore, Beijing, Harbin and Jiangxi research enter have been established. What’s more, Chana will set up self research center in British and America in order to raise self research ability.
Among the three research centers, Beijing center is oriented at commercial vehicle, especially light truck, and new energy and policy research. Harbin and Jiangxi centers will provide R＆D support for local production base.
Chana insists in hybrid, electric, PLUG-IN and fuel battery and other new energy technology in terms of new energy technology research.. It has mastered CV system integration, safety control design, diagnose sstem development, and other critical core technology. And a series of research fruits have come out.
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October 2019-12-04
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2019-05-10
- ZF: China Commercial Vehicle Has Huge Market Potential 2018-08-01
- JAC Whole Series of Products On Display at China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-07
- 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show Ready to Set New Trends 2017-11-03
- Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 2017-10-27
- Sales of New Energy Commercial Vehicles Rose by 79.4% in July 2017-08-21
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July 2017-08-15
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2017-02-09
- FAW Jiefang Awarded the Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brand in 2016 2016-12-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September