Chana research center stays focus on new energy and commercial vehicle
(chinatrucks.com, May 12, 2010) Chana Beijing, Harbin, and Jiangxi auto research institute have been set up. The new research and development base is to stay focus on new energy and commercial vehicle area.
At the present, Chana has established R＆D center in Chongqing, Italy Turin, Shanghai, and Japan Yokohama, which enables the global time resources and human resources as well as technology resources will be applied by Chana itself. Therefore, Beijing, Harbin and Jiangxi research enter have been established. What’s more, Chana will set up self research center in British and America in order to raise self research ability.
Among the three research centers, Beijing center is oriented at commercial vehicle, especially light truck, and new energy and policy research. Harbin and Jiangxi centers will provide R＆D support for local production base.
Chana insists in hybrid, electric, PLUG-IN and fuel battery and other new energy technology in terms of new energy technology research.. It has mastered CV system integration, safety control design, diagnose sstem development, and other critical core technology. And a series of research fruits have come out.
- ZF: China Commercial Vehicle Has Huge Market Potential 2018-08-01
- JAC Whole Series of Products On Display at China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-07
- 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show Ready to Set New Trends 2017-11-03
- Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 2017-10-27
- Sales of New Energy Commercial Vehicles Rose by 79.4% in July 2017-08-21
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July 2017-08-15
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2017-02-09
- FAW Jiefang Awarded the Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brand in 2016 2016-12-12
- JAC Light Commercial Vehicles Serves Delivery 2015-09-08
- 1200 New Energy Commercial Vehicles Sold in Shanghai Jan to June 2015-07-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November