Linglong Tire Gets Champion for 2014 China Super Truck Race
www.chinatrucks.com: Shaanxi Auto Cup 2014 China Super Truck Race ended its lag in Wucheng, Shandong province on Sept. 4, and Linglong Tire is awarded the champion after many races, and Wei Hao Got the champion for personal from the team.
There are some differences for this year's contest. Three-peak, deep water kit, wave road and shell hole are retained this year. And the air is pretty dry in Wucheng City, so that the dust are thick when driving a vehicle through, and this rises the difficulty of the race, and it is also a big challenge for the racers.
Linglong teal are working together and got the champion at last and this is the second time for the team to get the first place after the Yesanpo lag race last year.
- Thai Deputy Prime Minister Paid a vist to Linglong at "Buengkan Rubber Expo" 2017-02-24
- Linglong Representatives Meet with Thai Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-Cha 2017-02-13
- Linglong Was Awarded Lean Management by Brilliance Auto 2017-02-04
- Linglong Was Awarded China Auto Parts Suppliers 100 Best 2016-12-16
- Linglong Tire Listed 2014 Top 500 Asian Brands 2014-09-28
- Linglong Tire Highlight Germany Essen Tire Show 2014-06-20
- Linglong Tire Topped Tire Industry 2013-07-04
- Linglong Tire to invest 10.8 billion RMB for R&D 2012-04-11
- Eight China Tire Companies to Build Factory in Thailand 2015-07-02
- 260 million wasted tyres to make by Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line 2015-01-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016