Linglong Was Awarded China Auto Parts Suppliers 100 Best
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 6th, 2016, China Auto Parts Development Forum and the 13th China Auto Parts Suppliers 100 Best award ceremony, sponsored by China Automotive News, was held at Beijing Auto Museum. Linglong Tire was selected as the 13th China Auto Parts Suppliers 100 Best and awarded Excellent Common Parts and Body Accessories Supplier.
China Auto Parts Suppliers 100 Best is the only domestic supplier selection activity for OEM auto parts in the process of automobile production, which has been successfully held for thirteen years by far. During the selection, the awarded suppliers are basically the top five enterprises with market shares in their fields. Therefore, this ceremony has gained comprehensive attention.
In the future, in face of changing domestic and international markets, Linglong Tire will continue to stand in the international frontier with high-quality products, superb technique and all-round brand marketing to promote the rapid development of China's auto parts industry.
- Linglong Tire Listed 2014 Top 500 Asian Brands 2014-09-28
- Linglong Tire Gets Champion for 2014 China Super Truck Race 2014-09-10
- Linglong Tire Highlight Germany Essen Tire Show 2014-06-20
- Linglong Tire Topped Tire Industry 2013-07-04
- Linglong Tire to invest 10.8 billion RMB for R&D 2012-04-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dayun New N8E6×2 Cargo Truck Coming Soon
- XCMG Brazil Lead the Standard Establishment of Brazilian Crane Industry
- ZTO Purchases 100 More Units of Dongfeng Chenglong H7
- Worldwide Annual Electric Truck Sales May Reach 332,000 by 2026
- China Paving a Way for Autonomous Trucks
- FotonDaimler Delivered 1000 Auman ETX to Wanqiang Logistics
- CHMC TRAGO Won 51 Orders in Qingdao
- Yuchai Ranks the First on the List of Guangxi Top 100 Innovation Enterprises
- FAW Won China Best Employer Award 2016
- The 40000th JAC GALLOP Rolled Off the Production Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Ranking of Light Truck (including LFN) Manufacturers in November
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released
- The Sales Report of Heavy Trucks in November Released
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Climbed 45% in November
- Light Trucks Sales in October Ranking Released
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking
- Heavy Trucks Market Patter to Be Formed in the End of 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Report of October Released
- Heavy Truck Market Had a Good Performance in October
- CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months