Linglong Was Awarded China Auto Parts Suppliers 100 Best
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 6th, 2016, China Auto Parts Development Forum and the 13th China Auto Parts Suppliers 100 Best award ceremony, sponsored by China Automotive News, was held at Beijing Auto Museum. Linglong Tire was selected as the 13th China Auto Parts Suppliers 100 Best and awarded Excellent Common Parts and Body Accessories Supplier.
China Auto Parts Suppliers 100 Best is the only domestic supplier selection activity for OEM auto parts in the process of automobile production, which has been successfully held for thirteen years by far. During the selection, the awarded suppliers are basically the top five enterprises with market shares in their fields. Therefore, this ceremony has gained comprehensive attention.
In the future, in face of changing domestic and international markets, Linglong Tire will continue to stand in the international frontier with high-quality products, superb technique and all-round brand marketing to promote the rapid development of China's auto parts industry.
- Thai Deputy Prime Minister Paid a vist to Linglong at "Buengkan Rubber Expo" 2017-02-24
- Linglong Representatives Meet with Thai Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-Cha 2017-02-13
- Linglong Was Awarded Lean Management by Brilliance Auto 2017-02-04
- Linglong Tire Listed 2014 Top 500 Asian Brands 2014-09-28
- Linglong Tire Gets Champion for 2014 China Super Truck Race 2014-09-10
- Linglong Tire Highlight Germany Essen Tire Show 2014-06-20
- Linglong Tire Topped Tire Industry 2013-07-04
- Linglong Tire to invest 10.8 billion RMB for R&D 2012-04-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016