Sichuan HYUNDAI MIGHTY Kicks off Assembly Line in China
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 29, 2017, Sichuan Hyundai new MIGHTY light truck that has received much attention in the weeks leads up to its grand off-line. General Manager of Sichuan Hyundai, Jin Shiping, shows up at the unveiling ceremony. It is said that the light truck will be used for urban logistics, cold chain and road sanitary segments and is expected to be launched at the end of this year.
In the speech Jin Shiping says MIGHTY is an important model in the strategic product portfolio. “MIGHTY, as ‘a new model for high-end medium and light truck’ that was built upon Hyundai’s traditional and new technologies, will be highly favored by users in future due to its outstanding quality and performance, and sets off a wave of enthusiasm for purchasing among China’s commercial vehicle market.
MIGHTY is derived from Hyundai’s global classic MIGHTY light truck and makes updates accordingly to China market. It uses passenger car’s driving cab and can be easily recognized from the exterior. MIGHTY was said to be a world-class endurance truck with excellent power system, rich intelligent and safety specification.
With respect to power, MIGHTY uses CUMMINS engine + GETRAG transmission + Dongfeng DANA axle and reaches the best fuel economy by scientific adjustment to power system. In terms of specification on intelligence, MIGHTY is equipped with 7” LCD display that performs a handful of functions including radio, bluetooth, navigation and reversing camera, etc. It is compatible with AVC systems using Apple CarPlay and Baidu CafLife. The self-detection enables itself to recognize faults without the interference of other equipment.
With regard to security, MIGHTY’s entire model range has ABS and EBD fitted and an option for disc brake, fuel brake and air brake. Either in normal road conditions or rampway, it can perform very stable braking power with a short braking distance and longer lifespan for brake shoes. MIGHTY also passes a complete vehicle performance test carried out in a professional space, making sure the good endurance.
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches New Version of Mighty Light Truck 2019-08-19
- Hyundai Motor Agrees New Truck Partnership with Sichuan Energy in China 2018-09-06
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory 2018-03-21
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-14
- Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production 2017-08-24
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1