Sichuan HYUNDAI MIGHTY Kicks off Assembly Line in China
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 29, 2017, Sichuan Hyundai new MIGHTY light truck that has received much attention in the weeks leads up to its grand off-line. General Manager of Sichuan Hyundai, Jin Shiping, shows up at the unveiling ceremony. It is said that the light truck will be used for urban logistics, cold chain and road sanitary segments and is expected to be launched at the end of this year.
In the speech Jin Shiping says MIGHTY is an important model in the strategic product portfolio. “MIGHTY, as ‘a new model for high-end medium and light truck’ that was built upon Hyundai’s traditional and new technologies, will be highly favored by users in future due to its outstanding quality and performance, and sets off a wave of enthusiasm for purchasing among China’s commercial vehicle market.
MIGHTY is derived from Hyundai’s global classic MIGHTY light truck and makes updates accordingly to China market. It uses passenger car’s driving cab and can be easily recognized from the exterior. MIGHTY was said to be a world-class endurance truck with excellent power system, rich intelligent and safety specification.
With respect to power, MIGHTY uses CUMMINS engine + GETRAG transmission + Dongfeng DANA axle and reaches the best fuel economy by scientific adjustment to power system. In terms of specification on intelligence, MIGHTY is equipped with 7” LCD display that performs a handful of functions including radio, bluetooth, navigation and reversing camera, etc. It is compatible with AVC systems using Apple CarPlay and Baidu CafLife. The self-detection enables itself to recognize faults without the interference of other equipment.
With regard to security, MIGHTY’s entire model range has ABS and EBD fitted and an option for disc brake, fuel brake and air brake. Either in normal road conditions or rampway, it can perform very stable braking power with a short braking distance and longer lifespan for brake shoes. MIGHTY also passes a complete vehicle performance test carried out in a professional space, making sure the good endurance.
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches New Version of Mighty Light Truck 2019-08-19
- Hyundai Motor Agrees New Truck Partnership with Sichuan Energy in China 2018-09-06
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory 2018-03-21
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-14
- Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production 2017-08-24
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September