Methanol Automobile Passes the Acceptance and to Come on the Market
www.chinatrucks.com: As people are increasingly giving attention to the environment, clean energy has been a hot topic of discussion. It is yesterday that the Methanol Vehicle Pilot Project carried out by Chang’an University passed the final acceptance of the government.
Recently, the acceptance meeting for methanol automobile pilot project organized by MIIT, NDRC, and MOST is held in Baoji, Shaanxi province. Experts highly appraise the pilot project and agree that the pilot operation of methanol automobile in three cities of Shaanxi province pass the acceptance. With the closing of the meeting, it will come to a new stage when methanol automobile will officially come on the market to serve the public.
Data provided by the pilot project team shows Shaanxi province has 260 methanol automobiles in Xi’an, Baoji and Yulin, including taxis, micro buses and cargo vans. Shaanxi has the most pilot vehicles in the whole nation. Chang’an University undertakes the pilot project and provides technical support.
Liu Shengquan, a team member of national methanol automobile experts, leader of Shaanxi expert team and professor in Chang’an University, says “the pilot project proves the adaptability, reliability, economy, security and environmental protection of methanol automobiles”. Professor Liu makes explicit report on the data collection and analysis on the pilot project. He also points out that methanol is a clean-burning fuel that can deliver low emission.
Methanol automobile plays an important role in lowering down haze and protecting environment. In the meantime, methanol automobile has a good performance of acceleration and economic and safe operation.
- New Generation Chang’an Kaicheng F70 Large Pickup Truck Makes its Debut 2019-10-31
- Changan KAICENE F70 Pickup Makes Its First Show 2019-06-06
- Changan Launches Light Commercial Vehicles in Pakistan 2018-10-19
- PSA and Changan to Launch One-Ton Pickup In 2020 2018-03-15
- FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2017-12-12
- Changan may Launch New Pickup Model in 2014 2014-07-22
- HD Truck Market to See Rebound 2013-07-31
- Changan Shenqi Hits Small Truck Market 2012-11-12
- Hebei Changan Auto approved to produce commercial vehicles 2011-11-04
- Changan commercial vehicle project with 150,000 production capacity finished 2011-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September