Methanol Automobile Passes the Acceptance and to Come on the Market
www.chinatrucks.com: As people are increasingly giving attention to the environment, clean energy has been a hot topic of discussion. It is yesterday that the Methanol Vehicle Pilot Project carried out by Chang’an University passed the final acceptance of the government.
Recently, the acceptance meeting for methanol automobile pilot project organized by MIIT, NDRC, and MOST is held in Baoji, Shaanxi province. Experts highly appraise the pilot project and agree that the pilot operation of methanol automobile in three cities of Shaanxi province pass the acceptance. With the closing of the meeting, it will come to a new stage when methanol automobile will officially come on the market to serve the public.
Data provided by the pilot project team shows Shaanxi province has 260 methanol automobiles in Xi’an, Baoji and Yulin, including taxis, micro buses and cargo vans. Shaanxi has the most pilot vehicles in the whole nation. Chang’an University undertakes the pilot project and provides technical support.
Liu Shengquan, a team member of national methanol automobile experts, leader of Shaanxi expert team and professor in Chang’an University, says “the pilot project proves the adaptability, reliability, economy, security and environmental protection of methanol automobiles”. Professor Liu makes explicit report on the data collection and analysis on the pilot project. He also points out that methanol is a clean-burning fuel that can deliver low emission.
Methanol automobile plays an important role in lowering down haze and protecting environment. In the meantime, methanol automobile has a good performance of acceleration and economic and safe operation.
- New Generation Chang’an Kaicheng F70 Large Pickup Truck Makes its Debut 2019-10-31
- Changan KAICENE F70 Pickup Makes Its First Show 2019-06-06
- Changan Launches Light Commercial Vehicles in Pakistan 2018-10-19
- PSA and Changan to Launch One-Ton Pickup In 2020 2018-03-15
- FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2017-12-12
- Changan may Launch New Pickup Model in 2014 2014-07-22
- HD Truck Market to See Rebound 2013-07-31
- Changan Shenqi Hits Small Truck Market 2012-11-12
- Hebei Changan Auto approved to produce commercial vehicles 2011-11-04
- Changan commercial vehicle project with 150,000 production capacity finished 2011-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1