New Generation Chang’an Kaicheng F70 Large Pickup Truck Makes its Debut
On October 28, a press conference themed with "Global Performance Model", was held in Beijing to mark the debut of Chang'an Kaicheng F70 large pickup truck. It is revealed that the new vehicle was revealed to the public in 60 cities and some major overseas markets on the same day.
Superior to its domestic counterparts, Chang’an Kaicheng F70 boasts a width of 1,930 mm, a wheel space distance of 1,220m. Its cargo tank measures 1,600 mm in length, 1,595 mm in width, and 500 mm in height. Thanks to the zinc plating on its body and anti-corrosion treatment of the whole vehicle, it is highly resistant to any corrosive forces in over 10 years and is highly durable even working in extremely humid and corrosive environments. In addition, F70 can work smoothly even in waters with a depth of 900 mm. It also boasts a maximum towing capacity of 3.5 tons and a maximum loading capacity of one ton.
More noteworthy is that Chang’an Kaicheng F70 has won two Shanghai Great World Guinness records. In Yunyang County, Chongqing, Chang’an Kaicheng F70 spent only 165.73 seconds climbing to the top of the most difficult slope along the Yangtze River. Within just one minute, Chang’an Kaicheng F70 made another Guinness record by completing the highest number of 14 laps.
In the near future, Chang’an is planning to launch 19 different vehicle models with a vehicle multimedia system in 12 languages. With annual production and sales volumes of 200,000 units, Chang’an will further strengthen its presence in the global market, especially in Asia, America, and Africa.
- Changan KAICENE F70 Pickup Makes Its First Show 2019-06-06
- Changan Launches Light Commercial Vehicles in Pakistan 2018-10-19
- PSA and Changan to Launch One-Ton Pickup In 2020 2018-03-15
- FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2017-12-12
- Methanol Automobile Passes the Acceptance and to Come on the Market 2017-07-26
- Changan may Launch New Pickup Model in 2014 2014-07-22
- HD Truck Market to See Rebound 2013-07-31
- Changan Shenqi Hits Small Truck Market 2012-11-12
- Hebei Changan Auto approved to produce commercial vehicles 2011-11-04
- Changan commercial vehicle project with 150,000 production capacity finished 2011-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY