Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Zedo 300N narrow-body light truck, the latest one in Zedo series, went into mass production as many customers expect.
Physically, Zedo 300N looks the same as last year’s hot model Zedo 300M. However, 300N has a lighter body, lower fuel consumption, and higher speed in comparison with previous 300M. Its front face highlights the family characteristics, on which the large windshield and rearview mirror give driver a broad view. Furthermore, large area of horizontal front cover decorated with chrome trim strip adds a sense of simple and stylish charming.
It is reported that Zedo 300N is a narrow body light truck Sichuan Hyundai tailored for the domestic market, with Yunnei D19TCIE3 and Quanchai 4A2-88C50 engines available as two options. Besides, Sichuan Hyundai will offer the upcoming 300N with two wheelbases: 3300mm and 2850mm to provide different content to different customers. With exception to its strength in comfort travelling, low fuel consumption, and large tanks, Zedo 300N has three different cab specifications which includes single row, half-row and double row to provide customers with more choice. It is revealed that part of 300N models with a wheelbase of 3300mm will make a market debut across China soon.
Zedo, a brand owned by Sichuan Hyundai, grew up rapidly in the segment market since launching last year relying on its human configuration and excellent economy. It is believed that, in the near future, Zedo 300N will work out a better solution for national logistics industry.
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches New Version of Mighty Light Truck 2019-08-19
- Hyundai Motor Agrees New Truck Partnership with Sichuan Energy in China 2018-09-06
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory 2018-03-21
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-14
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
- Sichuan HYUNDAI MIGHTY Kicks off Assembly Line in China 2017-07-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1