Changan KAICENE F70 Pickup Makes Its First Show
On June 5th, the 21st Chongqing International Automobile Exhibition kicked off. Chongqing International Automobile Exhibition is the largest and most influential car banquet in central and western China.
Changan F70, the high-performance full-sized premium pickup developed by China and France, officially unveiled at this auto show. This product will refresh the pickup market impression to customers and become a real domestic high-end level pickup.
Changan F70 is deeply developed by Changan and PSA Peugeot Citroen Group (PSA) with cutting-edge technologies in the automotive industry between China and France. Changan F70 is not only fashionable in design but also equipped with leading technologies for European automotive market PV brand.
For the interior, Changan F70 is based on the original i-Cockpit design concept from the PSA . The vehicle is matched with a floating liquid crystal touch console screen and LCD instrument panel. The karting steering wheel has a comfortable controlling and does not block the instrument panel. The multi-function control area on both sides is designed with a reasonable layout of buttons and rollers. The large leather seat is inspired by aviation first class seat, which provides more ridding comforts.
One-button start, cruise control, ESP, 8 electric adjustment in driver seat, independent air tuyere in rare row, 360°holographic image and Changan latest intelligent inCall3.0 system plus rich storage space and caring design, Changan F70 will be impressed by its unique and exquisite French style design.
- New Generation Chang’an Kaicheng F70 Large Pickup Truck Makes its Debut 2019-10-31
- Changan Launches Light Commercial Vehicles in Pakistan 2018-10-19
- PSA and Changan to Launch One-Ton Pickup In 2020 2018-03-15
- FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2017-12-12
- Methanol Automobile Passes the Acceptance and to Come on the Market 2017-07-26
- Changan may Launch New Pickup Model in 2014 2014-07-22
- HD Truck Market to See Rebound 2013-07-31
- Changan Shenqi Hits Small Truck Market 2012-11-12
- Hebei Changan Auto approved to produce commercial vehicles 2011-11-04
- Changan commercial vehicle project with 150,000 production capacity finished 2011-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September