FAW Jiefang Shines at China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan
On November 1, 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan, with the theme of "Intelligent Drive and Green Development", officially kicked off. FAW Jiefang, as one of the leading brands of Chinese commercial vehicles, brought its latest intelligent products on display, showcasing its impressive achievements in the intelligent vehicle industry.
At the exhibition, visitors can find Jiefang J7 intelligent truck, new J6P pilot version 2.0 truck, new J6P LNG truck, Dragon VH2.0 cargo truck, four units sanitation trucks (cleaning truck, carriage removable garbage truck, compressed garbage truck and kitchen garbage truck).
On April 13, 2017, FAW Jiefang officially launched its technology development strategy named "Zhitu". On April 18, 2018, its L4 intelligent truck particularly designed for transportation at ports made its debut. On October 27, 2018, it released its brand new eco-colombo. On September 6, 2019, it rolled out the world's first L2 mass-produced intelligent commercial vehicle.
Dragon VH 2.0 Cargo Truck
In the dynamic exhibition area outside the exhibition halls, FAW Jiefang also presented its driverless sanitation vehicle. Built on the huge success of J6F, the vehicle has further optimized its power system and adopted its lightweight design, which help it achieve higher energy efficiency. With wide-body cab design, it generates little noise and light vibrations and offers more travel comforts. In addition, its vehicle controller and intelligent control system, independently developed by FAW Jiefang, enable the vehicle to realize automatic cleaning, automatic sprinkling, automatic dumping of garbage, intelligent power recharge and water replenishment.
The new J6P LNG truck is equipped with CA6SM3 440 horsepower engine, which adopts closed-loop combustion self-adaptive technology. The four electric sanitation trucks achieve high reliability, intelligent control and zero emission.
Driverless Sanitation Vehicle
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- FAW Jiefang J7: the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck in 2019 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang Aims to Sell 300,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2020 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- FAW Jiefang 2020 Dumping Truck Launched across China 2019-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0 2019-11-15
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan 2019-10-30
- FAW Jiefang Releases New Generation of LNG Trucks in Taiyuan 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September