XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
XCMG Bank Brazil, owned by the Chinese maker of construction equipment Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co. Ltd (XCMG), has got down to business, Xinhua reports.
The Chinese government-run news agency quotes XCMG Chairman Wang Min as saying in his speech at the opening ceremony, held online, that he believes the bank can serve Chinese and Brazilian enterprises alike.
The report quotes Bank of China Brazil Ltd General Manager Zhang Guanghua as saying XCMG Bank Brazil is a pioneer in financing the supply of construction machinery.
Brazilian banks Daycoval and Banco Safra are keen on working closely with XCMG Bank Brazil, the report quotes representatives of the banks as saying.
The head office of XCMG Bank Brazil is the southeastern Brazilian municipality of Pouso Alegre Xinhua says.
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma 2016-11-28
- JAC Electric Light Trucks N55EV Start Operation in Brazil 2021-01-22
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
- Foton Eyes Online Sales in Brazil 2020-04-27
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- BYD Delivers 9 Electric Waste Trucks to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 2019-10-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
- China's First Vaccination Vehicle to Hit the Streets in April
- SANY Day 2021: A Time to Honor Outstanding Contributions
- TGX Individual Lion S: The Alpha Lion Picks up the Pace
- Daimler Plans Separation into Two Pure-play Companies
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- Guangdong Fuwa Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- China Sold 38,800 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in April
- China Sold 198,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- FOTON's Export Volume Surpassed 5000 Units in April, Up 131% YoY
- China’s Sales Volume of Medium Trucks Exceeded 20,000 Units in March
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1
- JMC Sales Jumped by 48% in March
- Foton’s Sales Volume Broke the 100,000 Unit Threshold in March
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 118,300 Units in February