XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
XCMG Bank Brazil, owned by the Chinese maker of construction equipment Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co. Ltd (XCMG), has got down to business, Xinhua reports.
The Chinese government-run news agency quotes XCMG Chairman Wang Min as saying in his speech at the opening ceremony, held online, that he believes the bank can serve Chinese and Brazilian enterprises alike.
The report quotes Bank of China Brazil Ltd General Manager Zhang Guanghua as saying XCMG Bank Brazil is a pioneer in financing the supply of construction machinery.
Brazilian banks Daycoval and Banco Safra are keen on working closely with XCMG Bank Brazil, the report quotes representatives of the banks as saying.
The head office of XCMG Bank Brazil is the southeastern Brazilian municipality of Pouso Alegre Xinhua says.
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma 2016-11-28
- Foton Eyes Online Sales in Brazil 2020-04-27
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- BYD Delivers 9 Electric Waste Trucks to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 2019-10-09
- JAC iEV330P to Be Sold in Brazil, in April 2020 2019-09-26
- Foton Motor to Build Truck Factory in Brazil 2019-01-16
- Linglong to Sign Deal With Sunset to Jack Up Market Share in Brazil, Paraguay 2018-10-11
- Brazil Ambev Placed an Order for 1,600 All-electric Trucks with Volkswagen 2018-08-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business
- California Adopts First-ever Rules on Zero-emission Trucks, Buses
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Hit a New Record High with 320,000 Vehicles Sold in H1
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1
- Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April