Weihu sells better in oversea market
Weihu Pickup is the representative model of the third age in inner land pickup industry. It was on oversea market in June for the first time. It made a new exportation record as 3,000 units. It is often compared with Ford, Chevrolet, Toyota and some brands like these, and it is often said well.
It was on inner market in on October 18, and it was sold well in the following two months as orders of 1,000 units, and it became the new pet in the high level pickup field.
Recently, it performed a climax in government stock. Experts said Weihu Pickup has special features such as appearance; drive power and technique performance, so we said it was a new highlight.
Wu Lidong, the manager of Zhongxing Sale Company, said Weihu is not a kind of traditional pickup, it is not only a leader of technology, but of consume culture. We endow Weihu with three culture meanings: struggle, live and exceed. Strive is a motion that faces the challenges from life and career. Life is the life with no restrictions and people are galloping in a lifetime journey with no stop. Exceed explains the true self and the spirit that never be exceeded.
Professionals said Weihu is not only on the top in appearance and platform, but in performance it is also beyond some other brand like ISUZU truck. Weihu Pickup sets ABS+EBD as the basic equipment type, and it is the only one type with ABS+EBD in inner market. It entered the market with the price of 89,800 Yuan but its performance is almost the same as NISSAN which is at the price of 120,000 Yuan. So Weihu has a great advantage in competition. The fact is a hot sale.
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Pick-ups Exports in 2019 Ranked Top Three, Sales Up by 26% 2020-02-14
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September 2019-11-13
- SAIC Motor Launches MG Extender Pickup in Thailand 2019-08-12
- Huanghai Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Pickups from China Mobile 2019-04-23
- Great Wall Pickup Leads the Sales in January 2019-02-22
- China's Kaiyun Motors to Bring Electric Pickup to U.S. for $8,950 2019-02-15
- JAC T8 Crowned Intelligent Pickup of the Year 2018 2019-01-10
- Great Wall Began Sales of WINGLE 7 Pickup 2018-11-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021