CHMC TRAGO Awarded “the 2017 Annual Tractor”
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 19, 2017 China Commercial Vehicles Selection Presentation was held in Beijing. CHMC TRAGO was awarded “the 2017 Annual Tractor” and won the highly appraise of industrial specialists.
As the most authoritative annual product performance comprehensive evaluation and test of the most strict test standard in commercial vehicle industry, China trucks annual selection activity has extremely influence in the industry. In the tenth year, China trucks annual selection activity has officially upgraded to the annual commercial vehicle selection. In addition to the authority jury and professional test team, as well as representatives of the logistics company and commercial vehicle drivers also joined the selection, that they made professional test on the aspects that consumers focused on, including brake, fuel consumption, safety and control.
Followed by the double champions of “the 2016 annual China joint venture brand tractor vehicle” and “the 8th China International Truck Fuel-saving Competition Champion” in the last year, within the expectation, TRAGO won Truck Fuel-saving Competition Champion and the 2017 Annual Tractor again through several professional tests, showed its excellent performance.
TRAGO equipped with Powertec12.7L engine with options of many power, and large displacement Powertec engine has a more adequate reserve power, in the rich gearbox speed ratio, easier to achieve high-speed driving. On fuel saving, TRAGO has application of international advanced fuel-saving technology, such as with the Eco-Roll and the dual power mode function, not only can improve the efficiency of vehicles, but also can effectively reduce the fuel consumption.
On security technology, TRAGO set new standards meet the European safety regulations. In order to ensure comprehensive security, TRAGO equipped with safety protection devices in the whole body; TRAGO also has the apparently rare technology of delay putting down parking brake; when the air pressure of the braking force does not meet the requirements, the truck will delay putting down the parking brake to ensure the safety of the vehicle.
Half of the TRAGO drive cab used high tension steel plate, and the frame used 780MPA ultra-high strength material to further guarantee the reliability of the product with 16 ton rear axle. Side pedal trim and front bumper used SMC material, compared to PC material, the impact strength of the former is 2 times as excellent as the latter’s. Reliable and durable excellent quality has ensured a high attendance, but also greatly reduced operating costs throughout the life cycle, which can bring long-term benefits for logistics users.
- CHMC TRAGO 520PS to Provide More Travel Comforts for Passengers 2018-09-30
- CHMC ZEDO 300M II Light Truck Gains Higher Popularity Among Overseas Customers 2018-08-31
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing 2018-03-09
- Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas 2018-01-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philippines Customer Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY