FAW Trucks Showcased at Indonesia Auto Show
2020 GAIKINDO COMMERCIAL VEHICLE EXPO has been successfully held from March 5th -8th in Jakarta, Indonesia.
As the only Chinese heavy truck brand attended, FAW was exhibiting with Japanese and European truck manufactures at the Expo and gained a lot of attentions. Minister of industry of Indonesia, Mr. Agus Gumiwang Kartasasmita visited FAW booth and highly appreciated FAW heavy trucks and all efforts that FAW partner, Gaya Makmur Mobil had done to local industry.
Over ten years of cultivation in Indonesia, FAW has always been thinking ahead and providing better commercial vehicles and services to local consumers. GMM showed its new logo at the Expo to convey the concepts of green, high efficiency and high quality. FAW trucks, your loyal business pals.
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
- Over 100 Jiefang Heavy Trucks Are Delivered for Railway Construction in Nigeria 2022-03-07
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January 2022-02-21
- China’s Domestic Tractor Head Sales Exceed 30,000 Units in November 2021-12-29
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant 2021-12-20
- FAW Jiefang: Overseas Sales to Account for 10% of Total Sales by 2025 2021-11-26
- FAW Group Participates the Second China-Africa Economic And Trade Expo 2021-09-30
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
- FAW South Africa Continues to Grow at a Robust Pace 2021-07-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021