First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway
Shanghai-based automaker SAIC Maxus is aiming to become the largest brand of electric light commercial vehicles in Northern Europe.
SAIC Maxus, a brand of the SAIC Group, said it had received pre-sales orders for its electric light commercial vehicle, the e-Deliver 3, with close to 700 units sold in Northern Europe.
On June 7, the first batch of 328 e-Deliver 3 vehicles set sail from the Shanghai Haitong International Automotive Terminal to Norway.
The 328 cars were the first batch of orders from SAIC Maxus to Europe, and there will be more retail orders to Europe in future.
Small and micro private business owners in Norway are the main buyers of the e-Deliver 3 model. The car model can meet the needs of corporate logistics, transportation, and delivery of goods, and provide advanced technology experience.
In response to the logistics industry's demand for cargo space, the internal width of the e-Deliver 3 is 1.706 meters, which expands the loading volume by 5 percent. The maximum cargo space reaches 6.3 cubic meters, which is the largest cargo space in its class.
In terms of battery life, the driving range of the vehicle is 400 kilometers. Fast charging can reach a range of 100 kilometers in 15 minutes, and it can charge up to 80 percent in 45 minutes.
SAIC Maxus said it aims to become a leading electric vehicle brand in Norway and Northern Europe. The EV80 is also the preferred zero emission distribution vehicle for the Norwegian postal service.
SAIC Maxus said it is the first Chinese car brand to enter the electric small and medium light commercial vehicle segment in the European market.
This demonstrates the car brand's global strategic layout for new-energy vehicles, and confirms that Chinese auto brands have been recognized by the overseas market, the company said.
SAIC Maxus plans to launch more than 20 new-energy models by 2025. The European market is an important market for the car brand in its globalization strategy. This year, the company plans to continue to expand its product line-up in the European market with new vehicles such as the EV90 and EUNIQ5.
- 50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation 2020-09-16
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- MAXUS and Harris Group Supply DPD UK with 750 Electric Vans 2021-06-24
- SAIC Maxus Export Volume Jumped by 16.92% in 2020 2021-01-06
- SAIC Maxus Launches Its T70 Pickup with Four Editions Available 2020-12-17
- Maxus T60 Pickup Enters Philippines 2020-03-10
- SAIC Maxus Delivers 600 Units Vehicles to South America 2019-06-24
- SAIC MAXUS T70 Pickup Makes Its Debut 2019-06-06
- SAIC Maxus T60 Pickup Sales Grew by 15.18% Year on Year 2019-04-09
- 200 Units SAIC Maxus V80 Ready to Serve CIIE 2018-09-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY