SANY Heavy-duty Truck Exported to Kuwait for Operation
On December 29, 40 units heavy-duty trucks manufactured by SANY Heavy-duty Truck gathered at SANY Industrial City East Area, ready for their shipping to Kuwait. The export of this batch of trucks also marks a new milestone for SANY Heavy-duty Truck as it has made its first substaintial step forward in its internationalization process. The rest 460 units will soon be delivered to its customer in Kuwait.
In November, 2018, SANY heavy-duty trucks were officially put on display at Shanghai BMW International Engineering & Machinery Exhibition, arousing keen interest among the public. A customer named Eid Al-Owaid from Kuwait, placed an order of 500 units SANY heavy-duty trucks.
Equipped with Weichai WP13 engine with 500 horsepower, FAST 16JSDX240T manually controlled 16-speed transmission gearbox and HANDE front & rear axles, the truck is able to load 100 tons of goods.
Adopting 12,00R24 tires, the truck is readily adaptable to various demanding working conditions.
- SANY Special Vehicle Realized an Annual Output Value of 10.4 Billion RMB in 2019 2020-01-10
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha 2019-11-05
- SANY Sold 2,000 Units Light-weight Trucks in 52 Seconds 2019-10-15
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park 2019-10-12
- China’s First All-Electric Autonomous Mixer Truck Rolls Off Line 2019-08-02
- SANY Successfully Rolls Out Six New Trucks 2019-06-26
- Sany Secures an Order Worth 200 Million RMB at Bauma China 2018-11-29
- Sany Rolls Out a New Heavy-duty Truck 2018-03-16
- Sany Palfinger Mounted Crane Enters Overseas Market 2015-12-11
- SANY mixer truck globe launch in Thailand 2014-12-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October