Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining
Intelligent technologies fuel China's development of intelligent mining in the backdrop of the ongoing Industry 4.0 featured with intelligent and unmanned technologies. This transformation is a positive response to the impetus from the government and mining companies' needs in light of the future development tendency in intelligent and unmanned mining.
To capitalize on the opportunity of intelligent mining, SANY Heavy Equipment focuses on the development of unmanned surface mining equipment, well mining equipment, deployment system, and cloud platform.
On June 11, two units of electric unmanned SKT90E wide-body mining truck successfully realized the connection and coordination with 5G controlled excavator and cloud deployment in place of operators in a dangerous condition, which creates a safer and more efficient unmanned operation model.
These two SKT90E wide-body mining trucks demonstrated high-level environmental identification and positioning capacity. It can conduct timely decision making and accurate route planning in the operation field. The deviation of the horizontal control of the unmanned operation can be kept under 30cm. The truck can independently complete route-tracking, load and unload of materials, and parking.
The adoption of an electric power system of this mining truck solves the potential fuel shortage in the environment at high altitudes and the unmanned driving technology makes the operation safer in the landslide-stricken area.
What makes the unmanned driving technology stands out
Sensitive environmental identification
With the support of an integration of multiple sensing technologies including millimeter-wave radar, laser radar, and visual sensor, the truck can conduct the scanning and tracking of obstacles within 150 meters and it can also implement distance ranging and identification within 100 meters in response to different weathers in different seasons.
●GNSSRTK centimeter-level inertial navigation system
● Real-time three-dimensional scanning to locate and map
● Precise positioning of specifically targeted space
●Automatic creation of the three-dimensional map of routes in the mine with laser radar
● Independent obstacle avoidance and track-followed driving
● Optimization of driving routes with dynamic simulation
In face of the deep engagement of intelligent technologies with the mining industry, SANY will keep making efforts to improve its solutions with the focus on intelligent and unmanned technologies to help customers ensure a safer work environment and keep the efficiency up but cost down.
- SANY SRT95C Dump Trucks Delivered in Eritrea 2020-08-28
- Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China 2020-07-21
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization 2020-07-14
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries 2020-05-19
- First 40 SANY Heavy-duty Trucks Arrived in Kuwait for Use 2020-04-15
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production 2020-03-19
- SANY Special Vehicle Realized an Annual Output Value of 10.4 Billion RMB in 2019 2020-01-10
- SANY Heavy-duty Truck Exported to Kuwait for Operation 2020-01-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1