64 Units Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Turkmenistan for Operation
On October 27, 64 units Hongyan heavy-duty trucks officially embarked on their journey from Chongqing to Turkmenistan. According to SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Hongyan), it is the first time for the company to export trucks to the country in Central Asia. In addition, all trucks have already been remodeld to become mixers, gas-refilling vehicles and vehicles for other special purposes.
“We have been strengthening our marketing efforts in Central Asia, aiming to further solidify our position and expand our influence in the region”, said Lou Jianping, General Manager of Hongyan.
In China’s engineering vehicle market, Hongyan has been ranking the first place for three consecutive years. It has also made a visible presence in Africa and Southeast Asia, etc. In the first three quarters this year, Hongyan delivered nearly 1,000 units heavy-duty trucks to Belt & Road countries. “We aim to increase our export volume by over 50% this year”, added Lou Jianping.
- 290 Hongyan Military Trucks Participate in Fighting Floods in Cambodia 2020-10-13
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June 2020-07-22
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction 2020-07-06
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo 2020-07-03
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend