Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
Sany will showcase a large selection of equipment, technologies, and services at bauma CHINA 2020 from November 24th to 27th, at the Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC). As a leading trade fair for construction and road-building machinery industry in Asia, bauma CHINA 2020 will host 3,350 exhibitors and is projected to attract more than 220,000 visitors.
SANY exhibition area consists of an indoor exhibition pavillion (SNIEC Hall E3) and an outdoor one(D08), occupying a space of over 8,000 square meters in total. There will be 81 machines in total on display, of which more than half are debut models, representing the company's diverse product portfolio, 29 are configured for offshore market, and over 20 are electrified models including electric excavators, electric concrete pump trucks, electric truck mixers, electric wide-body mining trucks, electric pavers, electric reach stackers, electric empty container handlers, demonstrating corporate globalization and E-mobility strategy.
Besides the exhibition on the ground, Sany will hold an online live show to bring closer the tie with colleagues.
- Sany Heavy Machinery LTD holds the 1st Global Dealer Live Forum 2020-09-28
- SANY Unveiled Its Battery Electric Truck Mixers 2020-09-18
- SANY SRT95C Dump Trucks Delivered in Eritrea 2020-08-28
- Sany Partners with Deutz to Launch Kingway 435 Truck in China 2020-07-21
- SANY Signs Cooperation with Tencent to Boost Digitalization 2020-07-14
- Unmanned Driving Highlights SANY's Solution to Intelligent Mining 2020-07-13
- Sany Join Hands with Deutz to Unveil the Truck Engine 2020-07-06
- SANY and DEUTZ to Launch Their First D12 Engine in June 2020-05-28
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries 2020-05-19
- First 40 SANY Heavy-duty Trucks Arrived in Kuwait for Use 2020-04-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- More than 2,800 exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August