FOTON AUMAN Galaxy Offers You a VIP Driving Experience
Without a comfortable driving environment, truck drivers can easily get various occupational diseases such as cervical spondylosis, lumbar spondylosis and stomach diseases during a long distance trip, So, how to avoid this situation? All you need is just a comfortable heavy duty truck.Look here!
Unlike other high horsepower heavy trucks,AUMAN Galaxy brings you a VIP driving experience and always puts users first. With a stylish and fantastic look,Auman Galaxy not only delivers a powerful output of 660 hp, but also has a comfortable cab with great attention to details.
Speaking of the cab, let's start with the Grammer seats. It is developed based on the new 115 platform and can be heated and ventilated. The seat lumbar, shoulder angles, as well as the damping and the backward angle can be adjusted at will, which largely relieves the fatigue of the driver on the way. For those who care about health, Auman has thoughtfully designed a hot and cold cup holder under the cab. Here there is a button to adjust. With this, they can have hot water in winter and cold water in summer.
To make it easier for dirvers to eat, there is a tray table that can be pulled out and in.Always Keep the driver's comfort in mind, I gave this design a big thumbs-up. After the meal, of course, they may want to take a break, and the interior of the Auman Galaxy is like a second home to the driver.
It is equipped with a PM2.5 air filtration system, so that the smell of smoke and odour can drift out. The sleeper berth I am now sitting on is 1010mm in width. Let me lie down to show you. There is very much room left for a person to turn over freely.This helps to relieve fatigue after a long trip. Other devices include large 12.3 plus 10" dual LCD screens, 4-spoke multifunction steering wheel, wireless phone charging device, multiple power switches and coat hook. All these thorougly show the luxury of Auman Galaxy.
Who could remain unmoved when seeing such a truck with so many user-friendly designs?
- 26 Years, FOTON Are Still Going Strong 2022-08-30
- What Is It Like to Drive a FOTON TUNLAND in Ecuador? 2022-08-18
- FOTON Motor: A Transport Solution Expert for All Logistics Scenarios 2022-08-10
- Colombia | FOTON AUMAN Racing in Colombia Grand National Tractor Prix 2022 2022-07-22
- FOTON TUNLAND Makes Your Life Easier 2022-07-19
- FOTON AUMAN EST A, MONEY MASTER 2022-07-15
- FOTON Aumark S, Beyond the Limit 2022-07-12
- FOTON Motor Creates Miracles with Speed 2022-07-05
- FOTON BIG SHOW Made Landfall in Southeastern Luzon, Philippines 2022-07-01
- WHY FOTON | FOTON AUMAN EST-A LNG 2022-07-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln
- Half of Vietnam Truck Imports Are from China?
- New Energy Light Trucks Become the New Track for Enterprises to Compete
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Holiday
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June