Weichai Chairman Visits Europe to Discuss Global Engine Trend
www.chinatrucks.com: On May 12, 2017, local time in the city of Cologne, Germany, Chairman of Weichai Tan Xuguang and his delegation pay a visit to Deutz and is welcomed by Deutz CEO Frank Hiller and the leading members.
Weichai chairman (Right) pays a visit to AVL
Accompanied by top management of Deutz, Chairman Tan and his delegation visited the R&D center to see some of the cutting-edge tech. After that, Chairman Tan makes friendly talks with CEO Frank Hiller. Both sides explore the past and future of their cooperation, exchange opinions on global macro economy, Sino-Europe economic development and the future trend of internal combustion engine in the globe.
On May 13, 2017, local time of Graz, Austria, Chairman Tan and his delegation pay a visit to AVL.
Accompanied by AVL CEO Helmut List and leading members, Chairman Tan and his delegation are presented with AVL’s latest research results in new energy and powertrain. Chairman Tan also tries the automatic tractor. During the visit, Chairman Tan has a deep conversation with Helmut List. Both sides are pleased with the cooperation in the past and look forward to their further cooperation in future.
- Weichai Continues to Contribute the Belt and Road Initiative 2017-05-15
- Weichai Launches the First Euro V Engine in Vietnam 2017-03-31
- Chairman of Weichai Talks with Representatives of World Top 500 Companies 2016-03-28
- Shaanqi Heavy-duty Truck Provides Rich Truck Modes by Depending on Weichai Golden Chain 2016-03-01
- Weichai Awarded the Second Prize of National Prize for Progress in T&S 2016-01-29
- Weichai Rui Power Engines Hot Sale in National V Era 2016-01-06
- Weichai Power Won Shell Cup-CMIIC National Brand Prize 2015-11-19
- Weichai Truck Engines Make New Breakthroughs 2015-11-03
- Refrigerated Trucks with WP3 Engines Transferred 2015-09-23
- Weichai Generates Revenue of 36.455 Billion RMB in First Half of 2015 2015-09-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mitsubishi, Toyota and Mazda Scramble to Fill Truck Gap
- BAIC Group Exhibits at Zimbabwe International Trade Fair
- Heavy-Duty Truck Going Electric and Expects Growth in Near Future
- Philippine TMA eyeing first Truck & Bus Show in 2017
- XCMG Chairman Wang Min Attended 2017 Summit of China Manufacturing
- MIIT Leaders Pay a Visit to XCMG Europe
- Developing Countries' Inspection Delegation Visits Sinotruck
- JAC International Distributors Annual Conference 2017 was held grandly in Suzhou
- Brand Upgrading: JAC Announces Bold New Branding Strategy at Annual Conference
- North American March Orders for Heavy Trucks Solidify Industry Recovery
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Foton Stays in the First Place in April Light Truck Sales
- Top Ten Rankings for Medium Trucks in April, 2017
- FAW Jiefang Takes a Narrow Lead in Heavy Truck Segment in April
- CV Builders Enjoys Record Sales in March, 2017
- CAAM: 284,000 Heavy Trucks Sold in Q1
- Lifan Ranks No.1 by 270% Year-on-Year Growth in Medium Truck Market
- 8 Heavy Truck Builders See Over 100% Rise in February, 2017
- Tractors Saw a 234.36% Jump Year-on-Year in February 2017
- Light Truck Gets a Strong Rebound, Increasing by 40% Year on Year
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January