Weichai Chairman Heads a Delegation to visit MTU and MAN
www.chinatrucks.com: On May 18, 2017, local time, Chairman Tan Xuguang led the delegation to visit MTU in Germany. MTU's new CEO Andreas Schell extended a warm welcome to Chairman Tan's visit.
Accompanied by MTU's executive team, Chairman Tan and the delegation visited MTU's R&D and manufacturing base.
Subsequently, the two sides carried out in-depth exchanges tointroduce the current development, share views on the current global economic situation, the development of China-EU economic cooperation, and the internal combustion engine industry technical trends and future development trends. The two sides also reached a consensusto strengthen exchanges and cooperationon the engine and key component related areas in the future.
On May 18, 2017, local time, Chairman Tan Xuguang led the delegation to visit MAN's headquarters in Munich, Germany.
ArndLöttgen, board member of MAN, welcomed Chairman Tan and the delegation on behalf of MAN beforevisiting MAN's R&D and manufacturing center.
Subsequently, the two sides held cordial and friendly talks to reviewed the previous cooperation process, introduce the current development, discuss intensively on the global engine industry, especially large-scale marine engine technology and future development trends, and exchange opinions on the global macro economic situation and economic development of China and Europe.
During the meeting, Chairman Tan expressed appreciation and admiration for MAN's strength in the field of internal combustion engine and engine component supply. The two sides agreed to carry out a deeper strategic cooperation in the engine and key component related areas and promote mutual benefit and win-win development.
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- Weichai (Tokyo) Innovation Center Was Established 2018-06-22
- Weichai WP13 550 Horsepower Engine Widely Used Among High-end Trucks 2018-05-31
- Weichai to Start Cooperation with Russia-based Kamaz 2018-05-21
- China’s Weichai Announces Partnership with Fuel Cell Maker Ceres Power 2018-05-18
- Weichai Environmentally Friendly Power Solutions Shine at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- Foton Daimler and Weichai Jointly Launch Two Auman Trucks 2018-04-25
- Maz-Weichai New Factory Starts Construction in Belarus 2018-04-10
- Cooperation with China's Weichai Power Promotes German Truck Giant KION 2018-03-05
- Weichai Power Maintains a Fast Growing Momentum in Heavy-duty Truck Engine 2018-01-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November