Weichai Chairman Heads a Delegation to visit MTU and MAN
www.chinatrucks.com: On May 18, 2017, local time, Chairman Tan Xuguang led the delegation to visit MTU in Germany. MTU's new CEO Andreas Schell extended a warm welcome to Chairman Tan's visit.
Accompanied by MTU's executive team, Chairman Tan and the delegation visited MTU's R&D and manufacturing base.
Subsequently, the two sides carried out in-depth exchanges tointroduce the current development, share views on the current global economic situation, the development of China-EU economic cooperation, and the internal combustion engine industry technical trends and future development trends. The two sides also reached a consensusto strengthen exchanges and cooperationon the engine and key component related areas in the future.
On May 18, 2017, local time, Chairman Tan Xuguang led the delegation to visit MAN's headquarters in Munich, Germany.
ArndLöttgen, board member of MAN, welcomed Chairman Tan and the delegation on behalf of MAN beforevisiting MAN's R&D and manufacturing center.
Subsequently, the two sides held cordial and friendly talks to reviewed the previous cooperation process, introduce the current development, discuss intensively on the global engine industry, especially large-scale marine engine technology and future development trends, and exchange opinions on the global macro economic situation and economic development of China and Europe.
During the meeting, Chairman Tan expressed appreciation and admiration for MAN's strength in the field of internal combustion engine and engine component supply. The two sides agreed to carry out a deeper strategic cooperation in the engine and key component related areas and promote mutual benefit and win-win development.
- MAZ-Weichai Joint Venture Plans to Batch Produce Engines by the end of 2018 2017-09-15
- Weichai Power Set to Further Expand its Business in Southeast Asia 2017-09-14
- Weichai Laboratory Successfully Passes EPA Certificate from U.S.A. 2017-08-21
- Co-ops Between Weichai America Corp. and PSI to Bring Win-win Result 2017-06-09
- Weichai Chairman Visits Europe to Discuss Global Engine Trend 2017-05-17
- Weichai Continues to Contribute the Belt and Road Initiative 2017-05-15
- Weichai Launches the First Euro V Engine in Vietnam 2017-03-31
- Chairman of Weichai Talks with Representatives of World Top 500 Companies 2016-03-28
- Shaanqi Heavy-duty Truck Provides Rich Truck Modes by Depending on Weichai Golden Chain 2016-03-01
- Weichai Awarded the Second Prize of National Prize for Progress in T&S 2016-01-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April