Co-ops Between Weichai America Corp. and PSI to Bring Win-win Result
www.chinatrucks.com: From June 3rd to 6th American local time, Tan xuguang, chairman and CEO of Weichai Power and his delegation paid a visit to Power Solutions International, Inc. (“PSI” or the “Company”). During the visit, Mr. Tan not only heard a report on work from PSI management team, R&D team and marketing team, had cordial chat with workers at the production line, but also presented a keynote speech to thousands of staff in PSI.
Aa early as March this year, PSI a leader in the design, engineer and manufacture of emissions-certified, alternative-fuel power systems announced a share purchase agreement with Weichai America Corp. (“Weichai America”), who invested $60 million in PSI through a combination of newly issued common equity and preferred shares. Weichai America is a fully owned subsidiary company of Weichai Power Co., Ltd. (“Weichai”), a China-based leading global designer and manufacturer of diesel engines, having sold more than 4 million heavy duty diesel engines, with products sold in more than 110 countries around the world.
Weichai is an international company with 80 thousand employees worldwide and revenue of roughly 20 billion dollars in 2016, about half revenue comes from overseas market. The two companies have also agreed to a strategic collaboration agreement under which they will work together to accelerate market penetration opportunities for each company’s respective product lines across various geographic markets and end user segments. Through the alliance, PSI will gain access to Weichai’s international manufacturing facilities and supply chain network.
Tan xuguang points out that the establishment of strategic cooperation between Weichai will enable PSI to broaden its existing product portfolio and contribute to its development under the support from global supplying system.
According to Tan xuguang, the cooperation with PSI is not limited to investment in PSI, it also includes the diesel engine technology and rich resources. Under the great efforts made by PSI management team and the staff, we believe that the alliance will provide support for PSI and finally bring a win-win result for both parties.
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- Weichai (Tokyo) Innovation Center Was Established 2018-06-22
- Weichai WP13 550 Horsepower Engine Widely Used Among High-end Trucks 2018-05-31
- Weichai to Start Cooperation with Russia-based Kamaz 2018-05-21
- China’s Weichai Announces Partnership with Fuel Cell Maker Ceres Power 2018-05-18
- Weichai Environmentally Friendly Power Solutions Shine at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- Foton Daimler and Weichai Jointly Launch Two Auman Trucks 2018-04-25
- Maz-Weichai New Factory Starts Construction in Belarus 2018-04-10
- Cooperation with China's Weichai Power Promotes German Truck Giant KION 2018-03-05
- Weichai Power Maintains a Fast Growing Momentum in Heavy-duty Truck Engine 2018-01-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November