Weichai Delivers Impressive Performances in Early 2019
At the very start of the new year, Weichai reported impressive performances at various markets across China, laying a solid foundation for its continued growth in the new year.
In Shanxi, Weichai power engine for the heavy-duty truck market takes a leading position. In addition, its natural gas powered engine for the heavy-duty truck market holds over 80% of the local market. In the province’s bus market, the brand has also made new breakthroughs. In 2018, weichai powered school buses reached 90% of the market. In the new year, its new power engines with National VI Emission Standards will further solidify its leading position in the province.
In Xinjiang, Weichai secured a major order of 500 units engines early this year. In 2018, its engines for heavy-duty trucks, travel coaches, tractors and cargo trucks all witnessed sharp growths.
In Hunan, Weichai has been strengthening its marketing efforts in commercializing engines with National VI Emission Standards. For the past two years, Weichai maintained a robust growing momentum in the heavy-duty truck engine market and engineering machinery engine market. For the past three years, Weichai’s market share in the province’s heavy-duty machinery engine market jumped by 260%.
- 19 Different Engines With National VI Emission Standards for Light Trucks 2019-02-18
- Weichai Power Won National Science & Technology Progress First Prize 2019-01-10
- Weichai Natural Gas Powered Engines Reach 10,000 Units in Monthly Production 2019-01-07
- The Six Millionth Engine Rolled off at Weichai 2018-12-19
- Weichai Group Tests Drive 90t BELAZ Mining Truck 2018-12-14
- Ballard Closes Strategic Collaboration With Weichai Power 2018-11-16
- Weichai Power to Supply Engines to Sinotruk Starting from 2019 2018-10-31
- Weichai Won 2018 Asia Quality Innovation Award 2018-10-22
- Weichai Obtained Euro VI(d) Emission Certificate 2018-10-17
- Weichai Obtains China Heavy-duty Diesel Engine National VIb Certificate 2018-10-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018