Weichai Delivers Impressive Performances in Early 2019
At the very start of the new year, Weichai reported impressive performances at various markets across China, laying a solid foundation for its continued growth in the new year.
In Shanxi, Weichai power engine for the heavy-duty truck market takes a leading position. In addition, its natural gas powered engine for the heavy-duty truck market holds over 80% of the local market. In the province’s bus market, the brand has also made new breakthroughs. In 2018, weichai powered school buses reached 90% of the market. In the new year, its new power engines with National VI Emission Standards will further solidify its leading position in the province.
In Xinjiang, Weichai secured a major order of 500 units engines early this year. In 2018, its engines for heavy-duty trucks, travel coaches, tractors and cargo trucks all witnessed sharp growths.
In Hunan, Weichai has been strengthening its marketing efforts in commercializing engines with National VI Emission Standards. For the past two years, Weichai maintained a robust growing momentum in the heavy-duty truck engine market and engineering machinery engine market. For the past three years, Weichai’s market share in the province’s heavy-duty machinery engine market jumped by 260%.
- Tan Xuguang: Weichai-Kamaz Joint Venture New Factory to Go into Operation 2019-06-25
- Weichai Attends CIMAC 2019 in Vancouver 2019-06-19
- Weichai Group to Speed up Its Innovation Center in Tokyo 2019-06-17
- Chairman of Weichai Visits Its New Factory in Russia 2019-06-11
- Tan Xuguang Was Awarded “Shandong Outstanding Talent Award" 2019-05-31
- Premier Li Pays a Visit to Weichai Group 2019-05-28
- Weichai Signs a Cooperation Agreement with Kamaz 2019-05-15
- Weichai Power Ranks 2nd with a Brand Value of RMB 30.412 Billion 2019-05-13
- 60 Units Mine Dumping Trucks with Weichai Engines Start Operation in Guinea 2019-04-19
- Weichai H Series Engine Sold 40,000 Units in Hebei 2019-04-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record