Tan Xuguang Answers Questions from Reporters at 2019 Two Sessions
In the afternoon of March 6, 2019, the Shandong delegation of the Second Session of the 13th National People's Congress held a plenary meeting to review the government work report open to Chinese and foreign medias.
At the meeting, Tan Xuguang answered to the reporter of Economic Daily and shared his understanding of "unwavering focus the main business" with the participants.
Tan Xuguang said that in the past year, Weichai people have kept in mind what the General Secretary Xi said and established the Group's goal of achieving 100 billion US dollars in revenue in 2030. At the same time, Weichai also brought together global innovation resources as the important foundation for products to become world-class and achieve high-quality development.
In response to the hot topic concerned by the media of how would CNHTC focus on the main business, Tan Xuguang said that the strategic transformation of CNHTC from China's heavy-duty vehicle manufacturing to China's full range of commercial vehicle manufacturing has started.
Liu Jiayi, Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee and Director of the Standing Committee of the Provincial People's Congress, highly affirmed the practice of Weichai's "unwavering focus on the main business" and praised Tan Xuguang.
- Weichai Set to Strengthen its Presence in the Global Market 2019-03-14
- Tan Xuguang Shows Confidence in Weichai’s Continued Growth in 2019 2019-03-08
- Weichai Launches a New Round of Cooperation with Belarus 2019-03-04
- Weichai Delivers Impressive Performances in Early 2019 2019-02-28
- 19 Different Engines With National VI Emission Standards for Light Trucks 2019-02-18
- Weichai Power Won National Science & Technology Progress First Prize 2019-01-10
- Weichai Natural Gas Powered Engines Reach 10,000 Units in Monthly Production 2019-01-07
- The Six Millionth Engine Rolled off at Weichai 2018-12-19
- Weichai Group Tests Drive 90t BELAZ Mining Truck 2018-12-14
- Ballard Closes Strategic Collaboration With Weichai Power 2018-11-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November