Premier Li Pays a Visit to Weichai Group
Chinese Premier Li Keqiang stressed tax and fee cuts and the improvement of financial services to alleviate burdens on companies and promote their healthy development. Li made the remarks during his tour in east China's Shandong Province from Friday to Saturday.
He underscored the importance of tax cuts and fee reductions, as these are key measures to cope with current downward economic pressures and can benefit the economy in the long run.
In Weichai Group, a leading machinery manufacturer, Li encouraged the staff to strengthen international cooperation in innovation. He also called for craftsmanship to produce more competitive, highly reliable products.
A manager of Weifang Goertek Electronics Co., a privately-owned intellectual products maker, told Li that the company will pay 100 million yuan (about 15 million U.S. dollars) less in taxes and fees this year.
Li said China has huge market potential and that through technological innovation, their own efforts and extensive cooperation, Chinese companies will eventually win consumers and the market.
The government will also continue to improve policies and encourage companies to increase inputs into research and development, he added.
During his visit to a local bank, Li said lenders should use big data techniques and innovative financial products and models to provide better financial services to small- and micro-sized enterprises, as these enterprises play a crucial role in driving economic growth, increasing employment and improving people's livelihoods.
Li also asked local authorities to monitor the prices of daily necessities and take proper measures to ensure sufficient supply and reasonable prices.
- Weichai Signs a Cooperation Agreement with Kamaz 2019-05-15
- Weichai Power Ranks 2nd with a Brand Value of RMB 30.412 Billion 2019-05-13
- 60 Units Mine Dumping Trucks with Weichai Engines Start Operation in Guinea 2019-04-19
- Weichai H Series Engine Sold 40,000 Units in Hebei 2019-04-17
- Weichai Won Shandong Science & Technology First Award 2019-04-10
- Weichai Land King Engine Production Volume Reaches One Million 2019-04-02
- Tan Xuguang, Chairman of Weichai Group Won Italian Leonardo Awards 2019-03-26
- Tan Xuguang Answers Questions from Reporters at 2019 Two Sessions 2019-03-15
- Weichai Set to Strengthen its Presence in the Global Market 2019-03-14
- Tan Xuguang Shows Confidence in Weichai’s Continued Growth in 2019 2019-03-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018