Tan Xuguang Starts a Trip to Europe
On 28th July, Local time, Tan Xuguang arrived in Frankfurt, Germany, the first stop of his European tour. During the visit, Tan Xuguang will primarily focus on the business of U.S. PSI, Germany Linde and the Italian Ferretti Group for the first half of 2019.
He affirmed PSI’s efforts in Financial Restatement and drew up an important plan for the product development and marketing strategy in the next five years.
During his visit to Linde, he made a review on the localization of Linde and its Chinese plant in progress. He points out that Weichai and Linde should accelerate the progress towards developing spare parts for all hydraulic pressure products.
Tan Xuguang went over the overall operation of Ferretti Group in the first half of this year. He demands that Ferretto Group should accelerate the adjustments in segment to achieve sustainable growth. The development of yacht new energy power needs to be sped up also as the first Ferretti Group China plant in Qingdao, Shandong province is to be completed by the end of this year.
According to the current domestic and international situation, Tan Xuguang stressed that it is necessary to increase the proportion of subdivided business and achieve higher efficiency against the changes in the economic cycle.
- Tan Xuguang: Weichai's Export Business Should Speed up Again! 2019-07-29
- Weichai Ranked the 2nd Place in China’s Top 100 Enterprises 2019-07-08
- Weichai Put Products on Display in China-Belarus Industrial Park 2019-07-05
- Tan Xuguang: Weichai-Kamaz Joint Venture New Factory to Go into Operation 2019-06-25
- Weichai Attends CIMAC 2019 in Vancouver 2019-06-19
- Weichai Group to Speed up Its Innovation Center in Tokyo 2019-06-17
- Chairman of Weichai Visits Its New Factory in Russia 2019-06-11
- Tan Xuguang Was Awarded “Shandong Outstanding Talent Award" 2019-05-31
- Premier Li Pays a Visit to Weichai Group 2019-05-28
- Weichai Signs a Cooperation Agreement with Kamaz 2019-05-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Again Took the 1st Place in Construction Machinery Industry
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.