Weichai Brings Six Overseas Brands to Display at CIIE 2019
At 9:30 am on November 5, 2019, the 2nd China International Import Expo was grandly opened in Shanghai. President Xi Jinping attended the opening ceremony and delivered a keynote speech.
"The Chinese market is rather big, so I’d like to welcome everyone to take a look."
"China's economic development prospects will certainly be brighter and more bound to be brighter."
The CIIE is not only a grand event for international trade exchanges, but also allows the world to see a more open Chinese market. This time, Weichai brought its six overseas brands, including Ferretti, Linde Hydraulics, Linde Forklift, Dematic, PSI and Baudouin to particapte and fully demonstrate their firm confidence in the Chinese economy and the Chinese market.
At 14:20 in the afternoon, Liu Jiayi, secretary of the Shandong Provincial Party Committee, led a team to visit the Weichai overseas brand exhibition area. As the first exhibit of this year's CIIE, the Ferretti 195 official affairs ship is particularly "eye-catching". Liu Jiayi inquired in detail about the ship's performance, technology and market applications, and proposed to speed up the localization of Ferretti in Shandong.
Tan Xuguang said that Weichai is not only a leading enterprise in China's equipment manufacturing, but also a powerful multinational enterprise. It must actively participate in international competition, and also join hands with overseas brands to accelerate the localization of products and technologies in China to better serve the Chinese market and seize the new opportunity of China opening up, thus to achieve a balanced and rapid development of the domestic and international markets.
- Tan Xuguang Wins the 7th Shandong Provincial Governor Quality Award 2019-10-31
- Weichai Donates Engine-Powertrain Training Center to Maz Group Vocational School 2019-10-25
- Weichai Attends Multi-national Qingdao Summit 2019-10-22
- Geely Joins Hands with Weichai to Develop Methanol Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2019-10-18
- Weichai Establishes Maz Engine Training Center 2019-10-17
- MAZ-Weichai Factory Inaugurated in China-Belarus Industrial Park Great Stone 2019-10-16
- Growing Global Presence Has Strengthened Weichai’s Risk-Management Capacity 2019-10-12
- Weichai Attends China International Internal Combustion Engine&Spare Parts Expo 2019-08-15
- Tan Xuguang Starts a Trip to Europe 2019-07-31
- Tan Xuguang: Weichai's Export Business Should Speed up Again! 2019-07-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
- Classic Vehicle Show Held in Albanian Capital City
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July