Weichai Takes a Step Further Towards Developing Hydrogen Power in CV
At 10 a.m. on June 1, “Hydrogen Energy Demonstration City in Weifang” and 150 Weichai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Buses Operation Ceremony was held.
After the first launch in 2019, Weichai once again put a large number of hydrogen fuel cell buses into Weifang. Weichai’s hydrogen power in the buses has passed the high/low temperature, reliability and durability verification. The maximum cruising mileage is 600km, and the life span exceeds 20,000 hours. The stack power density reaches 2.0kW/L, and its outstanding performances such as cost, reliability, and life are leading in the world.
Tan Xuguang expressed that Weichai is ushering in a period of opportunity for the development of hydrogen power to middle and high levels. We must seize the opportunity to form a comprehensive advantage of leading technology and commercialization, and provide Shandong with the force for new driver growth replacement and industry upgrading.
- Weichai’s New Mining Truck Goes Off the Assmbly Lines in Yangzhou 2020-05-25
- Weichai Opens Hydrogen Fuel Cell Plant in China 2020-04-02
- Weichai WP10.5H Engine Sales Jump 237% in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-17
- Weichai WP7NG Engine Successfully Passed India National VI Emission Standard 2020-03-04
- 1000 Weichai-powered Mining Trucks Delivered to Customers 2020-02-19
- Weichai Overseas Set a Benchmark for International Capacity Cooperation 2020-02-13
- Tan Xuguang: Weichai Resumes Production Under Governments’ Guidance 2020-02-07
- China’s First 200-ton Hydrogen-Electricity Hybrid Truck Revealed to the Public 2020-01-13
- 2020 Weichai Global Procurement Conference for Engine Business Held in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Weichai Won Top Ten Model Brands of 2019 in China 2019-12-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold