Weichai Takes a Step Further Towards Developing Hydrogen Power in CV
At 10 a.m. on June 1, “Hydrogen Energy Demonstration City in Weifang” and 150 Weichai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Buses Operation Ceremony was held.
After the first launch in 2019, Weichai once again put a large number of hydrogen fuel cell buses into Weifang. Weichai’s hydrogen power in the buses has passed the high/low temperature, reliability and durability verification. The maximum cruising mileage is 600km, and the life span exceeds 20,000 hours. The stack power density reaches 2.0kW/L, and its outstanding performances such as cost, reliability, and life are leading in the world.
Tan Xuguang expressed that Weichai is ushering in a period of opportunity for the development of hydrogen power to middle and high levels. We must seize the opportunity to form a comprehensive advantage of leading technology and commercialization, and provide Shandong with the force for new driver growth replacement and industry upgrading.
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Tan Xuguang Learns the Development and Application of Hydrogen Fuel Cell 2020-06-22
- Weichai’s New Mining Truck Goes Off the Assmbly Lines in Yangzhou 2020-05-25
- Weichai Opens Hydrogen Fuel Cell Plant in China 2020-04-02
- Weichai WP10.5H Engine Sales Jump 237% in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-17
- Weichai WP7NG Engine Successfully Passed India National VI Emission Standard 2020-03-04
- 1000 Weichai-powered Mining Trucks Delivered to Customers 2020-02-19
- Weichai Overseas Set a Benchmark for International Capacity Cooperation 2020-02-13
- Tan Xuguang: Weichai Resumes Production Under Governments’ Guidance 2020-02-07
- China’s First 200-ton Hydrogen-Electricity Hybrid Truck Revealed to the Public 2020-01-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1