Weichai Chairman Heads a Delegation to visit MTU and MAN
www.chinatrucks.com: On May 18, 2017, local time, Chairman Tan Xuguang led the delegation to visit MTU in Germany. MTU's new CEO Andreas Schell extended a warm welcome to Chairman Tan's visit.
Accompanied by MTU's executive team, Chairman Tan and the delegation visited MTU's R&D and manufacturing base.
Subsequently, the two sides carried out in-depth exchanges tointroduce the current development, share views on the current global economic situation, the development of China-EU economic cooperation, and the internal combustion engine industry technical trends and future development trends. The two sides also reached a consensusto strengthen exchanges and cooperationon the engine and key component related areas in the future.
On May 18, 2017, local time, Chairman Tan Xuguang led the delegation to visit MAN's headquarters in Munich, Germany.
ArndLöttgen, board member of MAN, welcomed Chairman Tan and the delegation on behalf of MAN beforevisiting MAN's R&D and manufacturing center.
Subsequently, the two sides held cordial and friendly talks to reviewed the previous cooperation process, introduce the current development, discuss intensively on the global engine industry, especially large-scale marine engine technology and future development trends, and exchange opinions on the global macro economic situation and economic development of China and Europe.
During the meeting, Chairman Tan expressed appreciation and admiration for MAN's strength in the field of internal combustion engine and engine component supply. The two sides agreed to carry out a deeper strategic cooperation in the engine and key component related areas and promote mutual benefit and win-win development.
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- Weichai Completed its Strategic Restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry 2021-01-07
- Tan Xuguang: 100 Days of Hard Work for a New Leap in Development 2021-01-06
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov. 2021-01-02
- Weichai Engine Sales Exceeded One Million Units in 2020 2020-12-29
- Weichai Expects its Engine Sales for Heavy-duty Trucks to Exceed 500,000 Units 2020-12-23
- Weichai Rolls Out Its 200,000th Unit Engine with National VI Emission Standards 2020-12-09
- Weichai Group Ranks the 83rd among Top 500 Chinese Enterprises in 2020 2020-10-14
- Weichai Launches World's First Commercialized Diesel Engine with Over 50% EFF 2020-09-17
- Weichai Power Invests in Shengrui Transmission's 8AT Automatic Transmission 2020-09-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April