Co-ops Between Weichai America Corp. and PSI to Bring Win-win Result
www.chinatrucks.com: From June 3rd to 6th American local time, Tan xuguang, chairman and CEO of Weichai Power and his delegation paid a visit to Power Solutions International, Inc. (“PSI” or the “Company”). During the visit, Mr. Tan not only heard a report on work from PSI management team, R&D team and marketing team, had cordial chat with workers at the production line, but also presented a keynote speech to thousands of staff in PSI.
Aa early as March this year, PSI a leader in the design, engineer and manufacture of emissions-certified, alternative-fuel power systems announced a share purchase agreement with Weichai America Corp. (“Weichai America”), who invested $60 million in PSI through a combination of newly issued common equity and preferred shares. Weichai America is a fully owned subsidiary company of Weichai Power Co., Ltd. (“Weichai”), a China-based leading global designer and manufacturer of diesel engines, having sold more than 4 million heavy duty diesel engines, with products sold in more than 110 countries around the world.
Weichai is an international company with 80 thousand employees worldwide and revenue of roughly 20 billion dollars in 2016, about half revenue comes from overseas market. The two companies have also agreed to a strategic collaboration agreement under which they will work together to accelerate market penetration opportunities for each company’s respective product lines across various geographic markets and end user segments. Through the alliance, PSI will gain access to Weichai’s international manufacturing facilities and supply chain network.
Tan xuguang points out that the establishment of strategic cooperation between Weichai will enable PSI to broaden its existing product portfolio and contribute to its development under the support from global supplying system.
According to Tan xuguang, the cooperation with PSI is not limited to investment in PSI, it also includes the diesel engine technology and rich resources. Under the great efforts made by PSI management team and the staff, we believe that the alliance will provide support for PSI and finally bring a win-win result for both parties.
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- Weichai Completed its Strategic Restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry 2021-01-07
- Tan Xuguang: 100 Days of Hard Work for a New Leap in Development 2021-01-06
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov. 2021-01-02
- Weichai Engine Sales Exceeded One Million Units in 2020 2020-12-29
- Weichai Expects its Engine Sales for Heavy-duty Trucks to Exceed 500,000 Units 2020-12-23
- Weichai Rolls Out Its 200,000th Unit Engine with National VI Emission Standards 2020-12-09
- Weichai Group Ranks the 83rd among Top 500 Chinese Enterprises in 2020 2020-10-14
- Weichai Launches World's First Commercialized Diesel Engine with Over 50% EFF 2020-09-17
- Weichai Power Invests in Shengrui Transmission's 8AT Automatic Transmission 2020-09-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April