Tan Xuguang Wins the 7th Shandong Provincial Governor Quality Award
On October 22nd, Shandong Province held the 2019 Provincial Quality Improvement Symposium to summarize the quality work and commend the advanced quality management cases. At the meeting, the 3rd China Quality Award winner, Weichai Power, was awarded 5 million RMB as prizes. Chairman Tan Xuguang was awarded the 7th Shandong Provincial Governor Quality Award.
Gong Zheng, Governor and Deputy Secretary of the Shandong Provincial Party Committee, fully affirmed the significant innovations that Weichai achieved in the field of quality management, and highly praised the qualities of Tan Xuguang as a state-owned entrepreneur for home country and responsibility.
Tan Xuguang was invited to make the keynote speech and proposed that enterprises should dare to embrace the China Quality Award, but the application for awards cannot be simply for the sake of winning prizes. It is necessary to establish a management system that is in line with the characteristics of enterprise development. Maintain a high level of strategic positioning, aim at the world first-class, create first-class independent innovation capabilities, adhere to high-quality investment to drive high-quality development, and be down-to-earth in the province's old and new growth driver replacement in the forefront to help Shandong's "Quality Enahances the Province" strategy.
- Weichai Exported Its First Electric Light Trucks to Philippines 2023-04-07
- Weichai Releases World's First Commercialized High-power Metal-supported SOFC 2023-03-23
- Weichai Released World's First Diesel Engine with a Thermal Efficiency of 52.8% 2022-11-21
- Weichai to Supply 1000 NEV Light Trucks to Overseas Customer 2022-11-14
- 500 Weichai NEV Light Trucks Were Put into Service 2022-10-25
- Weichai WP15H Highhorse Power Engine Challenges Tough Plateau Road 2022-10-12
- Weichai Power Attends IAA 2022 2022-09-26
- Additional 1100 Units! Weichai’s Hydrogen Fuel Cell Are On a Fast Track 2022-09-02
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong 2022-08-29
- SINOTRUK Launches High Horsepower Trucks Powered by Weichai T-Series Engines 2022-08-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.