Wei Chai Special Vehicle Launched Its WT160 Wide-body Mining Truck
CHINA, Feb 17(chinatrucks.com)--In support of the national regulatory requirements for safety and effectiveness, mine construction has to undertake transformation to reduce vehicle density, cut the personnel and reduce consumption, thereby improving the overall efficiency. The upgrading of the mining trucks has become an inevitable trend. Weichai special vehicle took the opportunity to launch its WT 160 wide-body mining trucks. Let's take a look together what highlights does it have.
Highlight 1 upgrading power
Powered by high-horsepower engine to deliver high reliability and fuel economy
Weichai high-end golden powertrain engine WP17G770 + gearbox 8DSS330 + twin plate clutch + HDZ heavy-load mining axle
Powerful back-up power is capable of delivering larger torque, higher reliability with low fuel consumption. After operation for more than a year, it is proved that the fuel consumption/m3 is significantly reduced and the user's comprehensive benefit is thus improved.
Highlight 2 robust and reliable chasis
High adaptability to roads in the mining area due to its ultra-wide flexible frame
Frame – the extra wide flexible frame is anti-bending and anti-torsion, which allows for optimum lateral stability to adapt to all kinds of roads in the mining area.
Front suspension - white travertine front axle is equipped with double slide front leaf springs and double shock absorbers to help ensure a long life and high reliability of the front suspension.
Rear suspension - Highly reliable pinned 8 thrust rod has good dynamics and high reliability.
Balance shaft - Integral balance shaft with large shaft diameter has the capacity to bear extra load.
Highlight 3 comfortable and relaxed riding experience
It brings a comfortable riding experience with a highly silent and sealed semi-suspension cab.
Mining-specific seats ensure a comfortable ride.
Fully hydraulic steering ensures that the steering operation is light and precise.
Independent steering pump ensures that the steering system is stable and reliable.
Highlight 4 safe braking
High-quality VOSS push-in brake piping system ensures high braking reliability.
Germany VOSS push-in brake piping system can ensure a good sealing of the brake lines.
Gas tank with large capacity ensures continuous braking capability while going downhills.
Three-way relay valve ensures braking is distributed between each axle, resulting in quick and effective braking reactions.
The hydraulic retarder is fitted as standard, which provides a large braking torque to enhance the driving safety when going downhill and to reduce wear & tear on tires and the brake pads.
Highlight 5 improved operational efficiency
Operational efficiency is enhanced with a high-capacity cargo box.
With a cargo box made of abrasion resistant material and capable of loading 55-60M3, transport efficiency can be multiplied.
1000L magnesium-Aluminium alloy fuel tank ensures a long range required in continuous shift operation in the mine area.
It is equipped with 480/95R29 tires, which provides a high level of puncture resistance and a longer service life.
It has been proven to be stable and reliable after dozens of prototypes have been put into operation under 10 different operating conditions for more than 400 days, with a total mileage of more than 400,000 km and the engine running for more than 50,000 hours.
- Weichai LOVOL Opens Technology Innovation Centre in North America, Europe, Japan 2022-02-18
- Tan Xuguang Won the Highest Honor As an Outstanding Entrepreneur in Shandong 2022-02-16
- Weichai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles to Undergo Extreme Cold Road Test 2022-01-20
- CYSC Group and Weichai Group Sign Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2021-12-14
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- Tan Xuguang Inspects Two Projects under Construction 2021-11-01
- Weichai Rises 6 Places in Rankings to 77th Amongst Top 500 Chinese Companies 2021-09-30
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse 2021-09-17
- Weichai Rolls Off Its 400,000th Engine with Euro VI Emission Level 2021-08-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021