The Mid-America Trucking Show
Louisville, KY - Exhibit Management Associates, Inc. is proud to announce that the 2007 Mid-America Trucking Show has once again retained its title as the largest industry event of the year and remains the undisputed champion among trucking tradeshows. With 1,067 exhibitors representing 47 states and 11 foreign countries, MATS 2007 once again delivered the knockout punch exhibiting companies expect from the main event in the heavy duty trucking industry. Even the renovation of the East Wing could not keep the attendees away as 75,525 trucking professionals from all 50 states and 58 foreign countries made the trip to see more than 1 million square feet of awe-inspiring exhibits.
Show Management was extremely pleased with the outstanding results of the show. "Even with the "growing pains" we have experienced with the renovation of the East Wing, MATS 2007 was another great performance, by a fantastic show that continues to outpace the competition", said Toby Young, President of EMA. "With the renovation of the East Wing to be completed this Fall, the future is extremely bright for the show and its supporters. We have made it past this small bump in the road and look forward to the exciting opportunities presented by the total renovation of one of our largest wings. MATS 2008 will be a show for the record books, continuing along the path of growth and refinement established by MATS long ago."
Show attendees used the three show days to visit all of the various indoor and outdoor show features including: The 18th Annual Paul K. Young Memorial Truck Beauty Championship, The 3rd Annual Mid-America's Big-Rig Build-Off, The Expediter Experience, Mid-America's Recruitment Center, Mid-America's Internet and Technology Center, and Big & Rich in concert presented by Kenworth to name a few. Celebrities, including cast members from "Trick My Truck", Richard Petty, Tony Stewart, Kasey Kahne, Lorrie Morgan, Boyd Coddington, Johnny Bench, Charlie Daniels, John & Ashley Force and many more made appearances to the delight of MATS attendees. After tallying the attendee scorecards, the winner and still the undisputed champion ... The Mid-America Trucking Show!
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha 2020-01-06
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019 2020-01-06
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September