The Mid-America Trucking Show
Louisville, KY - Exhibit Management Associates, Inc. is proud to announce that the 2007 Mid-America Trucking Show has once again retained its title as the largest industry event of the year and remains the undisputed champion among trucking tradeshows. With 1,067 exhibitors representing 47 states and 11 foreign countries, MATS 2007 once again delivered the knockout punch exhibiting companies expect from the main event in the heavy duty trucking industry. Even the renovation of the East Wing could not keep the attendees away as 75,525 trucking professionals from all 50 states and 58 foreign countries made the trip to see more than 1 million square feet of awe-inspiring exhibits.
Show Management was extremely pleased with the outstanding results of the show. "Even with the "growing pains" we have experienced with the renovation of the East Wing, MATS 2007 was another great performance, by a fantastic show that continues to outpace the competition", said Toby Young, President of EMA. "With the renovation of the East Wing to be completed this Fall, the future is extremely bright for the show and its supporters. We have made it past this small bump in the road and look forward to the exciting opportunities presented by the total renovation of one of our largest wings. MATS 2008 will be a show for the record books, continuing along the path of growth and refinement established by MATS long ago."
Show attendees used the three show days to visit all of the various indoor and outdoor show features including: The 18th Annual Paul K. Young Memorial Truck Beauty Championship, The 3rd Annual Mid-America's Big-Rig Build-Off, The Expediter Experience, Mid-America's Recruitment Center, Mid-America's Internet and Technology Center, and Big & Rich in concert presented by Kenworth to name a few. Celebrities, including cast members from "Trick My Truck", Richard Petty, Tony Stewart, Kasey Kahne, Lorrie Morgan, Boyd Coddington, Johnny Bench, Charlie Daniels, John & Ashley Force and many more made appearances to the delight of MATS attendees. After tallying the attendee scorecards, the winner and still the undisputed champion ... The Mid-America Trucking Show!
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Goiás Fire Buys Allison-equipped Mercedes-Benz Atego 1729 Units 2018-08-13
- Dayun E8 Heavy-duty Electric Truck Joins the Fight for Blue Skies 2018-08-13
- BYD T5A Electric Light Truck Passes High-temperature Tests 2018-08-13
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Shacman New M3000 Truck with Upgraded Power Hits Market 2018-08-09
- HOWO-T7H 8×4 LNG Dumping Truck Sets a New Example of Environmental Friendliness 2018-08-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November